Do the Sam Haters Deserve an Apology?

Just now, easy said:

The only person that is owed an apology is Britney. Most of the Sam haters were racist and/or disrespectful to BRITNEY about their distrust of Sam. It ain't about you. 

I think like one person was racist. For 99 percent of us, it was about his dodgy actions. But Britney deserves the biggest apology, yes. But she will never get it from any of those people because they don't give a damn. I do buy your point about us letting Britney choose but when things really don't add up, we should ask questions.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

But next time we shouldn't be called conspiracy theorists because we question things that don't make sense. Listen next time.

some of you are called conspiracy theorists because you constantly question things without FACTS. there's no need to be making another thread about this. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I think like one person was racist. For 99 percent of us, it was about his dodgy actions. But Britney deserves the biggest apology, yes. But she will never get it from any of those people because they don't give a damn. I do buy your point about us letting Britney choose but when things really don't add up, we should ask questions.

Nothing wrong with asking questions, but too often and too quickly that delved into people implying Britney can't make good choices is "susceptible to undue influence" which is more harmful than Sam turning out to be a scam imo. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, easy said:

Nothing wrong with asking questions, but too often and too quickly that delved into people implying Britney can't make good choices is "susceptible to undue influence" which is more harmful than Sam turning out to be a scam imo. 

Maybe, but it's true she always falls for the wrong men.

• Super Mods

I locked a similar thread yesterday because it’s bound to cause drama.

Also, not sure what “Sam haters” think they deserve. A gold sticky star? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I’m sorry that you and others feel “wronged”, but trying to seek some kind of individual justice in the wake of their divorce… is kinda sad.

• Love 3