BREAKING: Sam Asghari OFFICIALLY files for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences"

Just now, easy said:

If this turns out to be true and he tries to the contest the prenup you will see me call him scam all over this forum, bet :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I do believe it's true, I mean come on she's the biggest pop star of her time. Unless he's got a boat load of money hidden somewhere he's definitely coming for spousal support and some type of cash payout.

Nonetheless I'm glad fans are finally getting to see the truth about him, I 've been saying this for almost a year, any man going around talking to TMZ, pretending all is well when she's being drugged in a facility and popping up talking to her abusers can't be trusted.

Hopefully the prenup is with held and he walks away with nothing, fans defending him and his obvious cash grab is finally being exposed. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I do believe it's true, I mean come on she's the biggest pop star of her time. Unless he's got a boat load of money hidden somewhere he's definitely coming for spousal support and some type of cash payout.

Nonetheless I'm glad fans are finally getting to see the truth about him, I 've been saying this for almost a year, any man going around talking to TMZ, pretending all is well when she's being drugged in a facility and popping up talking to her abusers can't be trusted.

Hopefully the prenup is with held and he walks away with nothing, fans defending him and his obvious cash grab is finally being exposed. 

It's shocking mr "I only eat rice all I want is my car" is doing an about face and allegedly trying to ask for more money he said he didn't want. Like I said to someone else, I'm sure fans have already emailed all those screenshots to Rosengart. 

I will always support Britney's right to make choices for her life, even bad ones. That's how we learn and grow. It's unfortunate Sam seems to be another bad choice in the line of leeches looking to take advantage of her. But I do hope Britney remains as unbothered as she's showing right now and holds her head high. She has SO much support, whether everything being alleged right now is true or not. 99% of the people are on her side for this. 

I saw on twitter even tmz doesn't think he'll be successful contesting the prenup, so :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 5
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

This is why we didn't believe y'all's opinions on Sam in the first place. Like there are million better ways to judge someone than by a confirmed lunatic user in Britney's life. 

Yeah, like the fact Sam was parading around selling an 'all is well' narrative while Britney was trapped in a facility, being drugged and according to her feeling like team con was trying to k.ill her.

Or the fact that Sam was popping up left and right talking to TMZ her abusers, or the fact they both had their rings off for a while.

Or was it the fact that he was hired by team con and letting his wife get dragged through the mud more often than defending her only a few times.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
Just now, easy said:

It's shocking mr "I only eat rice all I want is my car" is doing an about face and allegedly trying to ask for more money he said he didn't want. Like I said to someone else, I'm sure fans have already emailed all those screenshots to Rosengart. 

I will always support Britney's right to make choices for her life, even bad ones. That's how we learn and grow. It's unfortunate Sam seems to be another bad choice in the line of leeches looking to take advantage of her. But I do hope Britney remains as unbothered as she's showing right now and holds her head high. She has SO much support, whether everything being alleged right now is true or not. 99% of the people are on her side for this. 

I saw on twitter even tmz doesn't think he'll be successful contesting the prenup, so :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I seen the same about him probably not getting much out of contesting the pre nup, if that fails, I can see him selling stories, exclusive interviews. and throwing her under the bus like most in her life have unfortunately done.

Scam is out for money just like K fed, Jimbo and all the other leaches in her life. I'm for Britney making any choices she wants in her life and her having full autonomy, but that doesn't incline me to have to love the men she wants. 

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

I think at this point Britney needs to date men that earns more money than her. Has she not learned her lesson that they are all in for the money. 👀👀

im sorry but this is not a fair point. everyone, not just britney, starts their love relationships and friendships with a good faith.

you sound like those people that blame victim after its being revealed they live with abuser. i hope and think you mean well, but be more cautious (and everyone in this thread included) of your words. people like you are the reason why women stay in toxic or bad relationships that sometimes end lethally for women. so please. 

'judge' sam fairly and accept that his actions are only his responsiblity.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I seen the same about him probably not getting much out of contesting the pre nup, if that fails, I can see him selling stories, exclusive interviews. and throwing her under the bus like most in her life have unfortunately done.

Scam is out for money just like K fed, Jimbo and all the other leaches in her life. I'm for Britney making any choices she wants in her life and her having full autonomy, but that doesn't incline me to have to love the men she wants. 

Hopefully that prenup includes ndas, however he can't say anything more harmful about Britney than what her own kids did. He's gonna fade into obscurity real quick, and that "career" will be gone, too. The world still hates kfed more than they hate Britney  

• Love 4
  • Like 3
Just now, easy said:

Hopefully that prenup includes ndas, however he can't say anything more harmful about Britney than what her own kids did. He's gonna fade into obscurity real quick, and that "career" will be gone, too. The world still hates kfed more than they hate Britney  

That's true he will probably never have a huge career hence his cash grab for spousal support and contesting the pre nup allegedly.

I can see them in court painting this picture that Sam was some savior in Britney's life who refused to have the intervention and succumb to his and others wishes.

They will play the card that Sam makes less money and needs spousal support, I think this will get nasty for sure. I do expect more TMZ 'exclusives' in the coming days and weeks. 

• Like 6
22 hours ago, Seanril said:

LOTS OF YOU OWE many of us apologies!!!! You jumped down our throats and dragged us for being Anti-Sam. 

Now look....

Aw shut up! First of all, this was just after fans were slamming the cship and then saying aw but she shouldnt marry Sam. So either shes able to make her  own decisions or shes not, CHOOSE 

Second of all and I'm not saying this is  correct because I know what tabloids are like but its been reported Britney has cheated on Sam. now before everyone jumps down  my throat I know this might not be true and all that but I'm sorry, I love britney but what irritates me is if Sam cheated on Britney we would all be cursing Sam because hes the man but  because Britneys a woman no one is mentioning it. Its like everyone on here liked to condemn Justin when we all know Britney cheated on him. Now I still dont think Sam should get any of her hard earned money let me make that clear. But it's funny how no one has mentioned the rumour Bŕitney cheated on Sam. Ì hate when a man cheats he ridiculed but if a woman cheats it's the mans fault anyway 

Edited by jonloch1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's true he will probably never have a huge career hence his cash grab for spousal support and contesting the pre nup allegedly.

I can see them in court painting this picture that Sam was some savior in Britney's life who refused to have the intervention and succumb to his and others wishes.

They will play the card that Sam makes less money and needs spousal support, I think this will get nasty for sure. I do expect more TMZ 'exclusives' in the coming days and weeks. 

The strike got him seeing what life is like with no check rolling in  :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Since he's asking for spousal support I wonder if there's not something in the prenup about it. I remember for Kevin they had a clause that he only got it for a year after the divorce. I imagine it's the same for this and he probably wants it longer/more. 

it's funny because Wasser is tmz's girl. I wonder which side they'll end up choosing. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block