‘The Blind Side’ Bombshell: Michael Oher Alleges Tuohy Family Tricked Him Into Conservatorship, Denied Him Film Payments

rik

5 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

I believe it. White savior bs at its “finest.” They hugely took advantage of him. And the husband’s response :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

RMVOF62LSFEVLN35VQYQCSG5PA.jpg
WWW.AL.COM

The former offensive lineman filed a 14-page petition, which states he wasn’t adopted.

I was shocked by this headline but the whole thing is kind of confusing ngl. I thought they put the conservatorship in place so they could take advantage of him financially, but this article says the father sold his food franchise for over 200 million…spacer.png

13 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

I believe it. White savior bs at its “finest.” They hugely took advantage of him. And the husband’s response :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

RMVOF62LSFEVLN35VQYQCSG5PA.jpg
WWW.AL.COM

The former offensive lineman filed a 14-page petition, which states he wasn’t adopted.

What a load of **** response. This whole thing is tragically sad. This "father" shouldn't even be saying "we'll end it if that's what he wants" THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS, he filed a damn petition! If it was truly not about money it should have ended LONG ago! The only failure of the freebritney movement was not completely abolishing conservatorships. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I was shocked by this headline but the whole thing is kind of confusing ngl. I thought they put the conservatorship in place so they could take advantage of him financially, but this article says the father sold his food franchise for over 200 million…spacer.png

That father was lying out his ***. "We didn't make money from the film, well the author gave us half his earnings" :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: that family saw Michael as dollar signs, nothing more.

• Like 1

I told a group of friends about it. They had seen the new headlines and watched the movie years ago. They were in shock! I am glad they are because they finally start believing conservatorships exist and can be used for evil. They are sports fans and will follow those reports. To them Britney was that crazy chick who shaved her hair; nobody they had to worry about.  Conservatorships are now on their radar. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Among white people conservatorship is just code for enslavement.

This story is disgusting but not shocking. The movie never sat well with me to begin with. White savior nonsense. 

Conservatorships started in america as a way to rid Indigenous people from their land! Exactly 

2 hours ago, River Red said:

Conservatorships started in america as a way to rid Indigenous people from their land! Exactly 

How did they need conservatorships? In the 19th century, they just took the land and the children. Same as in Australia. They felt superior. Some people still do. 

The mind set behind conservatorships is the same as in excuses for slavery, that I firmly believe.

On 8/14/2023 at 11:31 PM, Zoey102 said:

how awful, can't believe he was held a prisoner by his own family like this. my heart breaks for him and I hope he now has a better support system 

On 8/14/2023 at 11:34 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Damn that's horrible. Another scam. 

On 8/14/2023 at 11:37 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Sad and horrible.

It's disgusting how some people have been given intelligence and they use it to suck money from people who give them trust and love. Leeches :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Spoiler

@princessmimi @GlitterRain yeah, It's not Britney related :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, River Red said:

But now it’s not going to be seen anywhere in the main page? 

But its not Britney related.

Look this is my first time moving a thread and since I was available,

I did it.

Its not like I deleted it or locked it.

People can still read it if they go on the general page.

• Love 1
On 8/14/2023 at 4:14 PM, queenofhearts said:

DAYUM...SO SAD.  Debra sounds like Lou in this story.

i bet his adoptive parents will come out and say something about how debra mislead them :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: which may be true but they aren't stupid. How did they not know? a cship basically takes away your rights.

IM  also curious if he was under a cship all these years how has or hasn't he been able to live his life fully?

I'm guessing the con would have only been active in the state where he lived

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block