Taylor Swift's rich dad bought her career! let's address the elephant in the room! The Truth Will Set You Free ! This video will blow your mind - The untold truth of Taylor Swift!!! OMG she comes from MONEY before fame!! Swifties are not happy about it!

1 hour ago, Flavor Of Love said:

In what part? Singing? Nice gowns/beautiful gowns? Songwriting? dr-phil-black-teen.gif

All of the above. She's on what is set to be the world's most successful tour in history, breaking every record she set, continuing to sell records, winning awards and accolades, dressed in atelier designer outfits, winning fans and critics alike.

"flavour of love" is a tad bitter, it seems.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

All of the above. She's on what is set to be the world's most successful tour in history, breaking every record she set, continuing to sell records, winning awards and accolades, dressed in atelier designer outfits, winning fans and critics alike.

Outside of her sonwriting and 10+ yrs old good country songs, she has nothing to bring to the table for the past 10 years. It's just a good promo, don't look for more than that.

42 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

"flavour of love" is a tad bitter, it seems.

20230814-191729.gif

2 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Outside of her sonwriting and 10+ yrs old good country songs, she has nothing to bring to the table for the past 10 years. It's just a good promo, don't look for more than that.

20230814-191729.gif

I understand that is your personal opinion, but it's false. RED signified her crossover from country to pop, and she was successful, both critically and commercially, and Taylor's version not only reinforced that, but went on to cement it even further, giving Taylor not only another number one song, but the longest length number one in history. 1989 became the most award pop album in history. Reputation sold over 1M copies in the streaming era, and had the highest grossing tour of that year with 2 number one singles. Lover sold 700k, and is not only back in the charts now, but is going to have a number one single 4 years after its release. Folklore was a surprise drop that matched Lovers sales, and expanded Taylor's audience, being not only a commercial success but a critical success, and Evermore was another release that took that a step further, both featuring number one singles. Midnights broke records for preorders and sales, and that's before we even mention the impact of the 3AM tracks being a surprise drop, and the virality certain tracks had and have. The rerecording project has been wildly successful, not only highlighting her strengths as a writer but recontextualising her work, and already 1989 has broken presale records, receiving 400k presaves in its first few hours, and she's on what is set to be the world's most successful tour ever, setting a trend for over three long shows being the standard...

To dismiss her work as "bring nothing to the table" isn't just a questionable opinion, it's blatantly false.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I understand that is your personal opinion, but it's false. RED signified her crossover from country to pop, and she was successful, both critically and commercially, and Taylor's version not only reinforced that, but went on to cement it even further, giving Taylor not only another number one song, but the longest length number one in history. 1989 became the most award pop album in history. Reputation sold over 1M copies in the streaming era, and had the highest grossing tour of that year with 2 number one singles. Lover sold 700k, and is not only back in the charts now, but is going to have a number one single 4 years after its release. Folklore was a surprise drop that matched Lovers sales, and expanded Taylor's audience, being not only a commercial success but a critical success, and Evermore was another release that took that a step further, both featuring number one singles. Midnights broke records for preorders and sales, and that's before we even mention the impact of the 3AM tracks being a surprise drop, and the virality certain tracks had and have. The rerecording project has been wildly successful, not only highlighting her strengths as a writer but recontextualising her work, and already 1989 has broken presale records, receiving 400k presaves in its first few hours, and she's on what is set to be the world's most successful tour ever, setting a trend for over three long shows being the standard...

To dismiss her work as "bring nothing to the table" isn't just a questionable opinion, it's blatantly false.

whitney-houston-believe.gif

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

As I said, The Flavor seems bitter.

I appreciate your attention and care. I'm okay, don't worry ❤️

I don't like Taylor as person, her pop music. She is good as promoter, songwriter, attention seeker, victim complex pretender.

I'm staying with her first  3 albums. For example I love this song:

Edited by Flavor Of Love

The music industry is not about having a singing talent; it’s about being a savy businessman/businesswoman.

Taylor is a great businesswoman, there’s no denying it. On top of that, she is a great songwriter, which is such a rare quality nowadays. She’s genuinely talented. I used to hate her, but then I legit saw her talent for what it is. She doesn’t have the greatest voice but lord can she write a song and sell it, well.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block