What are your thoughts on Britney frequently collaborating with artists who haven't achieved significant success?

15 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Well so is our fave if we’re honest, that doesn’t mean her legendary run shouldn’t be recognised anymore 🙄

12 hours ago, Tanjiro Kamadu said:

Britney is a flop now too :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

There are several factors contributing to her music's underperformance in the past decade. Firstly, her management team failed to adequately promote her music. Secondly, her choice of collaborating with less popular artists for singles didn't help in gaining wider attention. Additionally, it seems that she either lacks a competent team now or her current team lacks the necessary expertise in the industry. As evident from the disappointing treatment of 'Mind Your Business,' it's no wonder the song didn't succeed. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, and it's just sad that such a legend like Britney receives such terrible treatment

tiffany-pollard.gif

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Henry. said:

There are several factors contributing to her music's underperformance in the past decade. Firstly, her management team failed to adequately promote her music. Secondly, her choice of collaborating with less popular artists for singles didn't help in gaining wider attention. Additionally, it seems that she either lacks a competent team now or her current team lacks the necessary expertise in the industry. As evident from the disappointing treatment of 'Mind Your Business,' it's no wonder the song didn't succeed. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, and it's just sad that such a legend like Britney receives such terrible treatment

tiffany-pollard.gif

Agreed, but obviously she doesn't even care that much. I believe that from her people's perspective (those that worked behind the scenes to make MYB happen, which I guess we're talking about that Cady guy), MYB was merely a way to produce easy income and nothing else.

G-Eazy was a strong collab and I wouldn't consider him C-List. He's definitely above Tinashe and perhaps even Iggy in terms of success.

She also collabed with Miley.

Will.I.Am isn't a flop and brought her one of her most successful songs (late in her career). I think he's considered a flop because Britney Jean was a pretty wack album (way too robotic) with the exception of Work B.

I've always thought it was, the label puts up and coming artists on her album tracks to up increase their visibility. But I've always thought Britney was more like Beyonce in the sense that they really don't do that many collabs in the grand scheme.

Artists like Rihanna, I feel like she works really well as a collab/featured artist. Everyone for the most part loves her, and she tends to make a song a hit.

Britney not so much when she's on featured tracks or collabing, and I also think its an image and branding thing with her. Rihanna can work with anyone and that artist will still be respected.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block