Britney APPRECIATION THREAD

19 hours ago, Crayboy said:

I feel like with the book coming out soon, there might be an increase in attacks and negative stuff said about her. SO. To overshadow that, let's say something nice about her for a change.

Post your 2 MOST favourite things about Britney. It can be anything. I'll go first:

Her humour! Britney is funny as hell. Remember when she made the therapist skits and the "I didn't die" videoes? She is so unserious and I love that for her. Also the whole "Pepsi's Pespi". I love that she doesn't take her seriously, and enjoys the present.

Her voice! I know it's cliché but whatever. It's so soothing, so calming. It's always nice listening to her speak (and sing obvi). It's also so versatile, I feel like she can do almost anything with it. I love that she is slowly singing more, and that she found her voice again.

The therapist skit made me cringe so hard and sad for her.  Therapy saves lives and her mocking it was a shame.  I hope it didn’t keep people from seeking help.  

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Her Laughter. 
Her kindness.

Her sensitivity

Her playful spirit

Her courageous , strong , proud, and defiant heart

Her capacity to love

Her artistry and creativity 

Her passion for music 

Her ability to amplify and heighten a performance and connect with an audience

Her Magic

Her Halo 😇 

Her Horns 😈 

She inspires me to get up and move. To be healthier and active
Her positivity is motivating

She helped me learn to do a handstand! 
She invokes confidence and bravery

Her loosing her **** on Marta 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 

Her discovering Seacrest has a girlfriend was pure GOLD

Her vocals and inflections 

Britney Spears Clapping GIF by FOX Teen Choice

• Love 4

I love the fact that she's probably lived more of a life and seen more BS than most Hollywood A-listers, yet is still a genuine person who doesn't feel the need to prove herself by humble bragging about her experiences. Even when she was resigned to living a life of virtual human slavery, she tried to make the best of it and treated people with respect. Now that she's free and the gloves are off, she says what she wants without fear of repercussions because she's been silenced for so long that she has nothing to lose now by speaking her truth. 

Also, I don't think she realizes how huge of an impact she's had on pop culture and how truly talented she is. While I wish she did understand that and I hope she does one day, it just speaks to her values that she was objectively the biggest star in the world for a long time yet still acts with humility and kindness and is candid about trying to constantly better herself as a person. Music Video Dancing GIF

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I'll add smart and strategic to the long list of character, talent and beauty. 

Britney reacted very fast when Jodi's lawyer wanted to seal her court testimony in 2021. Perfect timing on Britney's part.  Nobody in her team suspected she would ask for the end of the conservatorship. They all underestimated her.

Court documents say Jodi asked for a guardian at litem to help Britney find another probate lawyer after her leach lawyer resigned in 2021. Britney had already found Rosengart but had not yet hired him. She did that right then and there in court, at the last minute so nobody could jeopardize her plan. Again, perfect timing. 

There is a third time in February 2023 when Jodi and Kevin planned an intervention but instead Jodi resigned/was fired. 

• Love 1
On 7/31/2023 at 12:41 AM, GmailMyHeart said:

The therapist skit made me cringe so hard and sad for her.  Therapy saves lives and her mocking it was a shame.  I hope it didn’t keep people from seeking help.  

Totally disagree about that. she can have her opinion about therapy. people can and should make their own choices and its okay that internet has different opinions not just grabbing every dawg with one leash!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block