Viral tweets WW about Britney's weird video

1 minute ago, alexbickle said:

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Re: about the tweets that make fun of her (not her mental health).

Everybody gets clowned on Twitter. What she went through isn't an excuse for looking musty and unwashed + acting weird. But once again exhale is gonna act like the rest of the world is wrong and Britney/this forum is right lol

This is just rude.  She doesn't look MUSTY and UNWASHED.  People who criticize like this must be so perfect and boring in order to look at someone dancing and have to point and scream "WEIRDO!"

Eternally stuck in High School.  Creative people are DIFFERENT people.  If she wasn't weird, she wouldn't be the icon that she is.  The average person who is "together" as far as societal standards would never be able to be an entertainer.

When will the public accept that musicians are to "weird" as athletes are to "dumb".  Yes there are a handful of people who don't fit those descriptions, but as a whole, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

• Love 9
Just now, alexbickle said:

Well, you tell me, how did her hair look the night of the accident with the basketball player? 

I mean you tell me, oh wise one! You clearly got that impeccable, x-ray vision where you're able to detect someone doesn't shower, etc. based on 10 sec clips and photo stills. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, alexbickle said:

Re: about the tweets that make fun of her (not her mental health).

Everybody gets clowned on Twitter. What she went through isn't an excuse for looking musty and unwashed + acting weird. But once again exhale is gonna act like the rest of the world is wrong and Britney/this forum is right lol

spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

This is just rude.  She doesn't look MUSTY and UNWASHED.  People who criticize like this must be so perfect and boring in order to look at someone dancing and have to point and scream "WEIRDO!"

Eternally stuck in High School.  Creative people are DIFFERENT people.  If she wasn't weird, she wouldn't be the icon that she is.  The average person who is "together" as far as societal standards would never be able to be an entertainer.

When will the public accept that musicians are to "weird" as athletes are to "dumb".  Yes there are a handful of people who don't fit those descriptions, but as a whole, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Nice essay, she's still gonna get clowned everywhere outside this board 

• Like 2

Showering every day is actually bad for your health. Washing and scrubbing removes that layer of oil and the good bacteria and other microorganisms that normal, healthy skin maintains. I'm sure Britney knows the science behind it and chooses to take care of herself this way. What is wrong with that? These are just ignorant people attacking her 

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

I feel like Britney’s quirky Instagram is now part of her brand and her legacy - being authentic and polarizing people - some people loving it and some ppl judging harshly and being weirdly mean and critical about it - but at the end of the day, it’s the same legacy she has always had…. Getting people talking! Either with polished performances or unpolished social media.

It’s genius, she is genius, she is authentic, genuine, beautiful and talented.

Period!!! 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, alexbickle said:

Nice essay, she's still gonna get clowned everywhere outside this board 

I'm a little confused as to what your point is. She has been "clowned" since Baby One More Time, where have you been?

Showing her midriff was a PROBLEM when it happened, accusations of breast implants, not finishing high school within the walls of a traditional high school, lip-syncing, being "too *3xy," not being a good "role model for young girls," being unfaithful to Justin, her 48 hour marriage, smoking, Kevin, Chaotic being "trashy," her actual wedding, being an "unfit mother," her divorce from Kevin, hanging out with Paris, the GM VMA performance, shaving her head, being hospitalized, going to rehab, her weight fluctuation, being medicated, speaking in accents.  Britney's fans have seen and heard it all, and they still support her and love her for who she is.  There will always be people in another country sitting on their butt cheeks on their iPhone and writing mean things about another person online.  People like that will never EVER be respected by others, so what does it matter at all if they hold respect for Britney?

Also, "outside this board?" - you're "clowning" her on here as we speak. Maybe I write "essays" but at least the content of them makes sense.  

Edited by IRunAway
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

I'm a little confused as to what your point is. She has been "clowned" since Baby One More Time, where have you been?

Showing her midriff was a PROBLEM when it happened, accusations of breast implants, not finishing high school within the walls of a traditional high school, lip-syncing, being "too *3xy," not being a good "role model for young girls," being unfaithful to Justin, her 48 hour marriage, smoking, Kevin, Chaotic being "trashy," her actual wedding, being an "unfit mother," her divorce from Kevin, hanging out with Paris, the GM VMA performance, shaving her head, being hospitalized, going to rehab, her weight fluctuation, being medicated, speaking in accents.  Britney's fans have seen and heard it all, and they still support her and love her for who she is.  There will always be people in another country sitting on their butt cheeks on their iPhone and writing mean things about another person online.  People like that will never EVER be respected by others, so what does it matter at all if they hold respect for Britney?

Also, "outside this board?" - you're "clowning" her on here as we speak. Maybe I write "essays" but at least the content of them makes sense.  

Jennifer Lopez Yes GIF by mtv

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Doll eyes said:

- It looks like she changed hair dresser. Her extensions look phenomenal and high quality.

I noticed this too. Her extensions ever since the dance video around the time of the book announcement are giving 2001 Britney era vibes. I really like the way they look.

• Love 2

Do I find these videos enjoyable? Personally, no. But what is the point of trying to pursue people to judge her behavior? Or be worried about a "brand" she probably could not care less about, which I understand.  I mean, the judgement  already happens and whatever side you are in, there is delusion. She is not insane for moving awkwardly nor is she necessarily ok. It means nothing, it is just something that ppl do not like, but it is her right to be awkward or whatever so.... I think if someone does not enjoy what a person does, it is ok and just let it go. But pressuring people to judge her...why? Stop checking her videos. It is easy.

Edited by Bigno
  • Like 2

"I believe that, given everything she has experienced, she simply yearns for freedom. She no longer cares about appearances or perfection, having lived under the weight of unattainable standards for far too long. Her desire has always been to break free from this facade of perfection. I strongly feel that more individuals should follow her lead and show their true selves online without filters, just as she does."

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

SERIOUSLY? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

SHE'S JUST DANCING!

SO WHAT?!?

The only odd thing is probably the underwear but other than that,

`SHE'S JUST DANCING!

Is it only weird cause she's not being paid to dance for your amusement like a circus monkey?

I bet if she was working and doing concerts, you wouldn't say sh!!!!t!

DISGUSTING! :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, alexbickle said:

i didn’t say anything about the rest of the world or twitter or anyone on here. i said wtf i said and that’s from me not any one else. but thanks tho.. i still think she looks good… oh and there’s a big middle finger britney puts up in the video… prolly for musty *** weirdos like yourself who try to clown on her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block