Changing our opinion on Manjobi !

So this thread is not about my random opinion on the song because there is the main thread for that but more about how my opinion, and maybe yours, is currently CHANGING when it comes to "Washia-Washidoo" also well-known by members here as "Manjobi" !

So first I hated it, and posted a lot about it on the main topic, I wanted to sue Will-I-flop (I still do) but anyway...

But during the day I started thinking the lyrics were so dumb that it became obvious for me that this song is actually hilarious, it's actually a comical BOP ! 

Yes like I said on the main topic my ears refuse to hear English words and I just imagine this gibberish coming straight out of Brinty's mouth, you know Brinty :

Magia Media: Top 5 Necki Menij Characters

And because of these iconic lyrics and once I understood that song was serving new Rebbeca Blak's "Friday" I saw the light...brighter than a Randee St.Nicolas album cover !!

So anyone like me who hated the song at first just think it's a funny goofy light-hearted bop that you're gonna hear at the club this weekend. You may not dance but you're gonna move your shoulders, raise your drink and sing those now ICONIC Official lyrics :

Mindchu Bizness B.i.t.c.h X2

Washiah washiah washiah washiah washiah

Dershigo dershigo dershigo dershigo dershigo

Washidoo washidoo washidoo washidoo washidoo

Too-much-Washi-washi-washimi-Washi-washinioo

Manjobi, Manjobi, Manjobi, Manjobi, Manjobi, Manjobi....

I can't stop laughing, I think I love the song now, I changed my mind (maybe not for the good reasons ).

Am I the only one who's changing my opinion because it's too funny to resist ? 

Edited by Alio
  • Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Alio said:

ICONIC Official lyrics :

Mindchu Bizness B.i.t.c.h X2

Washiah washiah washiah washiah washiah

Dershigo dershigo dershigo dershigo dershigo

Washidoo washidoo washidoo washidoo washidoo

Too-much-Washi-washi-washimi-Washi-washinioo

Manjobi, Manjobi, Manjobi, Manjobi, Manjobi, Manjobi....

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

13 hours ago, Alio said:

Magia Media: Top 5 Necki Menij Characters

Credits: @Nickey :bouncey:

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Credits: @Nickey :bouncey:

OMG thank you for giving my flop thread a second life. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Now I just woke and the first thing I thought was : did I dream ? Is Britney the Manjobi queen I dreamed she was ? 

Nah it's still there, Washiah-washiah everybody :jamie_lynn_grape: !!!

• Haha 2
Just now, Alio said:

OMG thank you for giving my flop thread a second life. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Now I just woke and the first thing I thought was : did I dream ? Is Britney the Manjobi queen I dreamed she was ? 

Welcome, I still can't catch my breathe for what I hear :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

2 minutes ago, Alio said:

Nah it's still there, Washiah-washiah everybody :jamie_lynn_grape: !!!

I- Call-emergency.gif

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Alio said:

:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Now I want some merch with the Manjobi language !!! :bouncey:

Also y'all don't forget to pre-order "The wo-manjobi in me" :

manjobi.jpg

Just now, bboy said:

That's MTE!

I started to love the song once I found it funny.

I have to admit learning to speak Manjobi help me a lot.

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Omg we should definitely release new dictionary in this language :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block