Video of Beyoncé when asked about the Renaissance visuals

Such a blessing to be Beyoncé... If you don't want to deliver the work that you have to deliver, you just had to drop that beautiful sentence! I'm gonna try monday at work with my boss when he will ask me for my summary sales file... "But boss... YOU ARE THE POWERPOINT!":tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily::liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

I hope we will have the second album before the end of the year, I need some new jams!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Just scrap the visuals altogether and give us Act II. I need Rockyoncé or Countryoncé, STAT! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

On 7/19/2023 at 2:42 PM, Joshyworld said:

What if part 2 of Renaissance IS the visual omg

On 7/19/2023 at 3:06 PM, River Red said:

It is. Jupiter Perry confirmed it

On 7/20/2023 at 12:32 AM, nux1989 said:

So are WE the part 2 of Renaissance :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

I feel the album was Part 1, the tour Part 2, and the visuals Part 3 :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I was at this concert. I have to say alot of the background visuals seem like new music video cuts.

That being said, if these backdrops were the visuals, she will be redefining music videos for the new generation :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block