In honor of 'Mind Your Business', what is your favorite will.i.am produced and/or written Britney track?

Favorite will.i.am produced and/or written Britney track? [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED]  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As of date, will.i.am has worked with Britney Spears on a total of 10 oficially released Britney tracks, not including 'Mind Your Business' which is set to be released on July 18th.

britney-will.jpg

The two first paired with eachother in 2011 on the track 'Big Fat Bass' after Spears expressed her desire to work with the Black Eyed Peas frontman. In 2012, the two powerhouses teamed up together again and released the collaborative smash 'Scream & Shout' which became an international hit and sold over 8 million copies worldwide.

EauTjhiWAAEswF2.jpg

After the global success of 'Scream & Shout', Spears teamed up with will.i.am once again as the executive producer for her 8th studio album "Britney Jean" where he co-produced and co-wrote 8 of the tracks. Out of the 8 tracks, 'Work *****' and 'Perfume' were released as singles during the fall of 2013. 

00208252.jpg

Nearly 10 years since an official release, the two have paired up yet again to release the now-highly anticipated 'Mind Your Business' which is set to be released on July 18th. 

Out of the 10 tracks that will.i.am and Britney have worked together on which include:

- Big Fat Bass
- Scream & Shout
- Work *****
- Perfume
- It Should Be Easy
- Body Ache
- Til It's Gone
- Chillin' With You
- Don't Cry
- Now That I Found You

Which is your favorite?

Feel free to rank them or list your favorites and don't forget to cast your votes in the poll.
Multiple votes allowed!

Edited by Joshyworld

I didn't know that he produced so many songs including songs that I pretty much like. Work *****, Perfume, Don't Cry and Body Ache might be the ones that I listened to the most on that list. 

Now that I Found You is a good song, it just sounds too much like an old-dated Aviici song. 

16 hours ago, OverCrazy said:

I didn't know that he produced so many songs including songs that I pretty much like. Work *****, Perfume, Don't Cry and Body Ache might be the ones that I listened to the most on that list. 

Now that I Found You is a good song, it just sounds too much like an old-dated Aviici song. 

NTIFY had a lot of potential and starts off strong but it literally sounds like a hot mess once the pre-chorus begins. They even recycled the second verse. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I think ISBE is horribly underrated and honestly aged the best on the Britney Jean album. The vocals are distinctly her even though they are heavily processed. The beat is very fun too! All the other songs on Britney Jean w the exception of Perfume have too many vocal comps where myah is spliced into the main vocal. I genuinely hope they fix that for the Dolby Atmos remaster

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block