As Britney would say... 'Crazy Nights and Days' can kiss our ***!

Are they related with L or something? They're just trying to make Britney look like a unstable and unable to write her own book. Well, most of celeb's books are based on long conversations and/or interviews with a writer who help the famous person to express/tell the story. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Well... they're too desperated to make Britney look bad. Are they TMZ 2.0?

blinditem

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

He's actually been very complimentary about her in the past and his deep dive podcast seemed pretty credible. I would guess the truth is more along the lines of she worked with a ghostwriter to help organize her thoughts into a coherent book, which most celebrities admit to doing, and maybe hasn't read the final version yet.

But that doesn't sound as salacious :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

I can't find it right now but does anyone else remember she made an instagram post basically explaining how someone was coming to her house and interviewing her for her book (aka the ghost writer)? Like I don't think she's trying to hide that there's a ghost writer, most celebrity memoirs have one. 

• Love 1
Just now, Jsken said:

I can't find it right now but does anyone else remember she made an instagram post basically explaining how someone was coming to her house and interviewing her for her book (aka the ghost writer)? Like I don't think she's trying to hide that there's a ghost writer, most celebrity memoirs have one. 

They are saying that she wasn't involved at all and the "ghost writer" came up with everything themselves, which makes no sense.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, very_urban said:

They are saying that she wasn't involved at all and the "ghost writer" came up with everything themselves, which makes no sense.

Ahh because Britney is famously very chill about other people telling her story :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Do all the previous reports that she was working with ghostwriter (extremely common) Sam Lansky no longer matter?
Like, what is with the negative spin. Nobody thought she’d be writing this all on her own. She very likely recorded all sorts of thoughts/had long conversations with this dude and then he was tasked to organize it in a compelling way. After all, he (or whomever it was) is a professional writer; Britney, very much so, is not. ALL commercial art necessitates/depends upon a team of people to produce it.

Edited by Tetris
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, britneyluv said:

He's actually been very complimentary about her in the past and his deep dive podcast seemed pretty credible. I would guess the truth is more along the lines of she worked with a ghostwriter to help organize her thoughts into a coherent book, which most celebrities admit to doing, and maybe hasn't read the final version yet.

But that doesn't sound as salacious :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Andy Signore said she wrote the book and there was a ghostwriter, more like a ghost editor, that helped her to sort out things and organize them, but she herself wrote stuff

• Love 1
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, very_urban said:

This. It's the same narrative all over again.

Every celeb book is written by some ghost writer (I think she wrote some parts tho) but they're trying to make her look unstable to write and of couse, she wasn't involved right? 

What's next? The "Britney didn't want to write the book" narrative?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block