This year marks 10 years of Britney Jean

If Britney decided to re-release BJ like what Taylor is doing, and with new unreleased songs, I’d be here for it. That would actually be very cool. It would follow those rumors about BJ that we heard some months ago. Perhaps what was originally intended for that album was indeed very personal to Britney and she now wants the world to hear that. You never know, I’m here for whatever surprises she’s got in store. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
Just now, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

If Britney decided to re-release BJ like what Taylor is doing, and with new unreleased songs, I’d be here for it. That would actually be very cool. It would follow those rumors about BJ that we heard some months ago. Perhaps what was originally intended for that album was indeed very personal to Britney and she now wants the world to hear that. You never know, I’m here for whatever surprises she’s got in store. 

blackpink-ros%C3%A9.gif

Imagine a new version of "Chilling with you" called "Chilling without you" and it's the diss track

• Love 1
  • Haha 8
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

something I love about Britney Jean, besides how good it is, is that the logo comes from a stylized version of her own handwriting, as seen in the booklet

bj_spread05.png

BritneyJeanLogo.JPG

I also like those little poems

bj_spread03.png

bj_spread01.png

“besides how good it is” :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I LOVE the booklet as well! I think it’s the best one of her albums, alongside Blackout. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.