What do you think Britney's news will be? (poll)

What will the news be?  

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If she is this excited for a new song, I will be completely reinvigorated in my Standom.  

If it's the book, I'm very glad they're letting her announce it and I hope she did a photoshoot for it / or will do one.

I don't think she would ever post about a perfume, I think any post about perfumes in the past were either contractual or through the C-ship, and I don't think she's been truly excited about perfumes since before Believe came out.

I think she would think releasing a song is "cool" and "fun" but for her to be this excited, I'm guessing it's related to the book because she probably feels a freedom in knowing there's an official release date and she will be able to present her novel of truth and massive dragging to the world.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I’m expecting …

exciting news to share 📰 …. extra EXTRA!!!! I’m having pizza 🍕 for the first TIME EVER!!!! It’s sooo gooey!!! Say Cheese 🧀 … I’m smiling cause I’m in Italy 🇮🇹! Get that angle RIGHT 😂😂😂 … Italians know what’s GOOD and what’s good is pizza!!!! Ciao, AMERICA 💋

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Haha 4
16 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

I’m expecting …

exciting news to share 📰 …. extra EXTRA!!!! I’m having pizza 🍕 for the first TIME EVER!!!! It’s sooo gooey!!! Say Cheese 🧀 … I’m smiling cause I’m in Italy 🇮🇹! Get that angle RIGHT 😂😂😂 … Italians know what’s GOOD and what’s good is pizza!!!! Caio, AMERICA 💋

Precisely 

7s6i4e.gif

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

I’m expecting …

exciting news to share 📰 …. extra EXTRA!!!! I’m having pizza 🍕 for the first TIME EVER!!!! It’s sooo gooey!!! Say Cheese 🧀 … I’m smiling cause I’m in Italy 🇮🇹! Get that angle RIGHT 😂😂😂 … Italians know what’s GOOD and what’s good is pizza!!!! Ciao, AMERICA 💋

This is EERILY on-point.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

I’m expecting …

britney i know that it's your account !!! assume it :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block