Britney and will.i.am's new song is called "MIND YOUR BUSINESS" and a music video is coming (rumors)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I can confirm Britney was not in London at the time those Tweets claimed she was. 🙏

5 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

I've only been a fan since 2020 I didn't know this era as Britney Stan :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:.....

(jk)

Well it was one of the most loved songs back in 2011.

We had some snippets before the whole thing leaked and we were crazy.

Also, thanks to comment like yours, I realise that I might be way too old to be someone's stan and to have been for that long (2004...) :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by ydmc
grammar and spelling (...)
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, ydmc said:

:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:.....

(jk)

Well it was one of the most loved songs back in 2011.

We had some snippets before the whole thing leaked and we were crazy.

Also, thanks to comment like yours, I realise that I might be way too old to be someone's stan and to have been for that long (2004...) :orangu_orangutan_ape:

there is no age for stan somebody :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Britney*****88 said:

He said its something from the past. Unreleased song from BJ maybe? 

He didn't say that. That was shared last night from a BH interview where she said one of her favourite unused songs was a rap style song she couldn't remember with a line like "all up in my business".

Not a confirmation that song is an old or the same song, but I'm curious about timing as it is rumoured that the next Dolby atmos Album remastering is going to be BJ.

• Love 1

Can you all please stop posting about @BritneyTheStan and using it as a reliable source? They have proven to be spreading misinformation, creating rumours for the sake of it and pushing those same fake news they create themselves until they go viral amongst the Army. It’s a toxic, dangerous twitter account that should be reported and banned.

• Like 4

I can't imagine Britney wanting to record a music video, when she didn't want to even appear in the video for HMC, unless it was agreed by both of them to have a video shot like how they wound up doing it.

I think she's just totally over videos and promoting besides saying here's my new song hope you all like it. I'm not enthused for this alleged collab, but if this is want Britney wants to do then I'm happy she's happy. We don't have to like every single she puts out, just like we all have in the past not liking some of her songs.

18 hours ago, cursed_blackout said:

anything is better than snooze fest Hold Me Closer. ya'll need to be reminded her last big hit was Scream & Shout

Hold me closer was a hit though.

Debuted at #6 and has been one of her longest radio hits to date. You might think it’s a “snooze” but the GP ate it up! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.