Britney is reportedly releasing a single with will.i.am later this month

20 minutes ago, Antidote said:

No will i am (myah marie)

9a012c2c75d8f33ef80b20fe9ec2a2a0.gif

That was def TeamCon. There was a blind item that they (label and TeamCon) hired Myah w/o Brits knowledge. Idk if Will.I.Am knew about this or not. But either way, i feel Will has enough respect for Brit to give her a lot of creative control. 

49 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

This isn't a rumor. It's 100% true, because he actually mentioned it last month on British tv

I just hope this is one of HIS singles. Or just a standalone. And some Scream and shout level song otherwise we're doomed :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

He didn't say it is 100% happening. He said things in the works and in the past. So we can't be sure they actually recorded and it will be released. I am saying this bc i don't want ppl here to have high hopes and then be dissapointed just like after Elton concert.

At this point i think  if we got 100$ for every rumor about Britney releasing music what never happen we would be rich

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 1

IF this is true: I find it interesting, like she’s testing the waters on audience reception. HMC did well as an initial test. 

I’ll continue to support B regardless if she releases music or not, but it’s hard not to get excited at the prospect of music on B’s own terms. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I know we will :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

@Henry. @Neydelinska Spearsi

Probably only you 3. I'm for no music or with somebody normal. Will.I.Cant even doesn't know Britney. Having with her one lunch per x weeks is "personal" af for creating her music album af:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

This corresponds to how BJ turned out - to make a personal album with someone I see 1-2 times a month :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Britney Spears's new album will be inspired by lunch. Specifically, a series of lunches she has had with will.i.am:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Break-the-ice---will.i.am-010.jpg?width=
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Black Eyed Peas man reveals he refused to sign up as executive producer until Britney met him for...

Edited by Flavor Of Love

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.