Sam Asghari shares a statement regarding the incident with Britney and NBA player Victor Wembanyama’s security guard

3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

You realize the guy who hit Britney was the director of security for the Spurs and a former cop? How would you propose Sam remove him? By slamming him against the wall? You think that’s the scene Britney would want when she’s there to have a good time? 

We all know that Britney is a big proponent of protection so honestly after she got smacked square in the face she probably stopped caring about a good time. 

Her security and Sam were both there apparently so I am sure it would've been an easy task. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, First Class Diamond said:

I agree, and it didn't have to be with violence this is just another example of Britney getting hurt, whether by the media, TMZ, and or now physically and it just doesn't seem she gets the protection she deserves. 

I think maybe he decided to not say anything to the security guard because it could be seen as confrontational and if he could hit Britney, 

what makes him safe from being hit?

Plus I think since social media is such a powerful tool in the world now especially in this generation that maybe he thought it would make more of an impact cause everyone will see it.

Like I said, I wasn't there nor do I know them but I'm just making my comment based on observation.

Sam seems like a nice guy unlike the idiots she used to be with.

Do you notice how HE is the only S.O that has ever defended her publicly?

Not even Justin did that.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Explicit said:

We all know that Britney is a big proponent of protection so honestly after she got smacked square in the face she probably stopped caring about a good time. 

Her security and Sam were both there apparently so I am sure it would've been an easy task. 

And again you miss my point. That still wouldn’t have solved anything and would’ve made matters worse. 

9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Well based on the articles and the thread I've seen on this incident,

There doesn't seem to be any pics or anything about him defending her.

Obviously I wasn't there, so I cant confirm or deny if he did but 

I think he could've done more if he didn't defend her.

How can you say he could’ve done more based on tabloids and some trolls? I think you can only say that if you were actually there :elton:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

People can have different opinions you know? You can't bother mods to ban them just because they think differently than you do :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I will call out people who are known to have racist tendencies.

• Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

And again you miss my point. That still wouldn’t have solved anything and would’ve made matters worse. 

There is nothing worse than smacking an innocent woman, of Britney's stature, across the face.  That POS should have been in handcuffs and her team/loved ones should've handed that rat accordingly/nonviolently. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Why exactly does he even need to issue a statement in the first place? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Because people are judgmental and automatically make assumptions about what happened. We don’t know all the details and honestly it’s not our business but trash media stays broadcasting anything that happens with Britney to the world and the world judges. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

A question for the women of Exhale, if you were Britney and it happened to you, would you have expected your husband to intervene in any way? :elton:
Genuine question here 

Truthfully, yes. I would hope my boyfriend or husband would throw a punch. But with Britney’s many ongoing legal issues, I think it’s for the best that Sam held back. 

• Love 2

Y’all are delusional. No one would have said **** if he defended his wife. I’m not saying he had the wrong reaction, but please live in reality. Him being middle eastern would also have zero bearing on this situation

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

How can you say he could’ve done more based on tabloids and some trolls? I think you can only say that if you were actually there :elton:

Why are you being rude?

What's the point of making a thread if you are against other people's opinion?

You weren't there either!

You can't say what happened or not!

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1