Britney Spears - The Answer (Demo Clip)

39 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

You’re welcome. Weird *** post, I shared a clip of the lossless file because a scammer was trying to say their ed’q and filtered bull**** was real

well so it's you who try to pass this clip as ... the demo of the song ? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Not surprised :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by LikeRight
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, LikeRight said:

well so it's you who try to pass this clip as ... the demo of the song ? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Not surprised :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

…. It is the demo of the song… yikes. The brain cells are lacking, everyone knows I’m not a leaker & this is the original Answer demo Brit recorded with It Feels Nice, I shared a bit of it in lossless for the first time…

Didn’t even share it here, say you don’t have **** in your vault without saying you don’t have **** in your vault lmao

I really don’t expect any logic from a grown *** creep who calls Britney’s babies beautiful

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block