Amanda Lick is Gone, Slayout is Gone, Blackout2006 is Gone, redacted statement is Gone, CrazyButtitFeelsAlright is gone, Roxxy is Gone, but I’m still Standing

rik

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, Slayer said:

It's funny looking back and seeing it was myself, Urbanney, Pokemon, Roxxy and Crazy who could no longer work on the same team as Jordan and now we all barely post, if at all for periods of time :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

You will always be remembered and should be respected for your mod residency. Things change and life goes on I guess… Ya’ll did your thing and if you choose to not come here as much now then that’s up to you. I don’t think it all should fall on Jordan though because at the end of the day, it’s his site. If his team then didn’t agree with the way he was running his site, that’s on them. There are times that I don’t agree with Jordan, we discuss and see both sides and then we move on. I wouldn’t leave the team because I disagreed with him. 

This isn’t meant as shade. It’s just a response from another mods POV. Wishing you all the best! 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 7/2/2023 at 4:02 AM, princessmimi said:

You know now that you mention their names.

I wonder what happened to them.

Especially Roxxy because I haven't seen them since 2021.

YOU'RE A MOD NOW? :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: CONGRATULATIONSSS! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I still remember the time you just joined, and I saw your account with like what? 3-4 posts? Time flies :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

YOU'RE A MOD NOW? :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: CONGRATULATIONSSS! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I still remember the time you just joined, and I saw your account with like what? 3-4 posts? Time flies :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Aw thanks! :) 

I just became mod last thursday.

I haven't seen u in a while, I've missed u!

How have u been?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Aw thanks! :) 

I just became mod last thursday.

I'm so happy 4 u! put out a word for me :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I haven't seen u in a while, I've missed u!

How have u been?

Aww I know...Exhale has been kind of boring nowadays, and it doesn't have the same charm to it as it did with all the OGs here :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:  Besides, I have been really busy to come on here. In fact, I just logged in to clear my inbox of notifications.

Hopefully, the site becomes exciting when some news of Britney comes out that is related to music.

I've been doing fine, thank you for asking :) 

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I'm so happy 4 u! put out a word for me :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Aww I know...Exhale has been kind of boring nowadays, and it doesn't have the same charm to it as it did with all the OGs here :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:  Besides, I have been really busy to come on here. In fact, I just logged in to clear my inbox of notifications.

Hopefully, the site becomes exciting when some news of Britney comes out that is related to music.

I've been doing fine, thank you for asking :) 

Thanks and of course.

Yeah hopefully things will change soon for the better.

I will do my best to be the best moderator I can be.

Even if its difficult sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 5:32 AM, Slayer said:

Life and near the end she didn't agree with Jordan or his running of the site, he then demoted her without telling her.

Wait. I didn't even know until I logged in today. Also, if Crazy or Pokemon told me, I honestly don't remember anymore, and lemme just say, although I would have liked to keep the title for all of my contributions and impact to the community, I did not disagree with Jordan nor did I get mad at him for it and that's why I left, like hello, I could not even be bothered to visit the forum to insert myself in all the drama that was happening, how could I even have the energy to disagree and argue with him over it?

Everyone on the team knew exactly why I became inactive. It was a mix of both exhaustion from all the forum drama during the COVID and election years + life happened and I got a job.

I don't want to argue with you here, Slayer, but please don't make up stories and think you could get away with it just because I seem to not be visiting the forum anymore. TEEHEE. I'm not arguing with please, and if you reply to this I probably won't be able to see it anymore after I close this tab and disappear again. 

Just visiting here to see if there's any news about the "Mind Your Business" release that I've been reading on Twitter and Threads. AHIHI. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block