Toxic hits 1 Billion streams, enters Billion Club on Spotify

5 hours ago, very_urban said:

That still makes no sense. If farming was so easy literally any song could've went 1B. You can't get big milestones just through farming alone.

Never said it was easy. Look at some kpop groups streaming numbers. Fans just mass stream endlessly and it just inflates the numbers ridiculously so. I still stand by streaming numbers being meaningless... 

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Never said it was easy. Look at some kpop groups streaming numbers. Fans just mass stream endlessly and it just inflates the numbers ridiculously so. I still stand by streaming numbers being meaningless... 

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

They are not meaningless. Physical releases are mostly part of the past. Streaming is the thing.

Also, **** that 1 content curator for copy pasting my thread and making it his. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

17 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Sorry but this is such a nonsensical and meaningless number :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

How is it meaningless? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Toxic is one of best selling singles of the 2000's and now it caught up to the streaming era. If anything this is an incredible milestone that pushed Britney to streaming power further. She has got a Billion streaming album AND a song. She was always seen as "behind" with streaming numbers. 

Britney has never had a hit album in the streaming era unfortunately. So one of her biggest songs reaching this milestone is massive. Be greatful.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, summer2summer said:

How is it meaningless? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Toxic is one of best selling singles of the 2000's and now it caught up to the streaming era. If anything this is an incredible milestone that pushed Britney to streaming power further. She has got a Billion streaming album AND a song. She was always seen as "behind" with streaming numbers. 

Britney has never had a hit album in the streaming era unfortunately. So one of her biggest songs reaching this milestone is massive. Be greatful.

LOL i'm VERY grateful thank you very much! It's just my opinion xoxo I feel streaming numbers ultimately mean nothing. Toxic is way more iconic than most of those other billion streamed songs.. So there you go be pressed on it or not I do not curr and Nene Leakes GIF

2 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

They are not meaningless. Physical releases are mostly part of the past. Streaming is the thing.

Also, **** that 1 content curator for copy pasting my thread and making it his. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I get that. But honestly, it could be because I'm on Apple Music! (I need the HQ music & Dolby Atmos!) I don't get the monthly numbers or whatever, so I've been conditioned to not see those numbers. Just my take 

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block