‘Freakshow’ from Blackout took 10 minutes to complete

I do think this IS impressive! People snub their noses at pop music but it still takes talent to write, sing, produce, and perform. If it were so easy and talentless wouldn't a ton more people be hit writers?

At the same time, I've heard other artists bragging about how little time they spent on a certain song and it kind of takes the magic away lol 

4 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

And just like that one of Britney's best songs ever was born :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Not the article getting the lyrics wrong to Get Naked tho  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I noticed that too!  I'm crazy as a mother****er, BET THAT ON YOUR MAN :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

1 hour ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Babyimmafreak and I really give a damn they got this wrong :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Not you getting this wrong, too...and I DON'T really give a damn..:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, G-unit said:

She’s credited as a co-writer.  It would be nice if they had mentioned something about what she contributed to the lyrics…even if it was just something small.

It looks like she contributed to the melody, which is just as important as lyrics, if not more.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block