Domination world tour 2024 - hear me out.

She hated the songs she had to perform and she wanted to change the choreography so I doubt she would do a show like Domination again.  I think if she were to perform, it would be completely different.  I think Britney will collaborate with different artist here and there but will never do a tour or residency.  

59 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Are you seriously suggesting she perform the same show that instigated the FreeBritney movement in the first place? Lmao. That’s a great way to provide her with some fresh-off-the-shelf trauma 

hear me out:

she's definitely going to have to battle through some demons, but giving that the show is fresh on her mind I doubt it would be stressful for her to have vs having to learn a whole new show. You know?

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Still fresh on her mind? It's been over 4 years, 5 in 2024. That's a pretty long time if you ask me :)

Trauma doesn't just go away cause you want to,

Sometimes it stays for a long time especially not treated.

Britney has 13 YEARS of trauma and you want her to get over it magically? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Trauma doesn't just go away cause you want to,

Sometimes it stays for a long time especially not treated.

Britney has 13 YEARS of trauma and you want her to get over it magically? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Lol who’s talking about trauma? I’m talking about whoever said that coreos from domination should still be fresh on her mind, the ****?

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Lol who’s talking about trauma? I’m talking about whoever said that coreos from domination should still be fresh on her mind, the ****?

Cause it seemed like you were talking about her,

"Oh it'll be 5 years in 2024" and etc.

I just think that fans like the ones that post these threads are DELUSIONAL!

Britney has made it very clear she doesn't want to perform right now and these idiots keep making up rumors that she will.

And you wonder why everyone had a meltdown when she didn''t show up to Elton's show in the UK this past weekend.

• Like 1

She'll be back. But only when she's ready; like when she started missing her first love, when she started missing the spotlight, music, work, etc. But it must come from within for her to enjoy it like she should. Show business, like any other big businesses, has high toxicity in it. But she surely knows how to manage. But for now, let us allow her to enjoy the life and freedom she lost, and just be there for her to continue supporting her once she's back.

One day, she'll take the crown from Swift. She'll be the first over 40 female artist to do it. Her IG doesn't feel like she's 40 anyway. And it would work for her.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Malaysia said:

hear me out:

she's definitely going to have to battle through some demons, but giving that the show is fresh on her mind I doubt it would be stressful for her to have vs having to learn a whole new show. You know?

You’re not getting it. She will experience 5x the stress by working with the choreographers, tour director and producers from the Domination show. If you’re worried about her stress, you wouldn’t suggest this

• Like 1

I honestly disagree and feel like a domination world tour might be in her best interest because like I said it’s still freshest on her mind so she wouldn’t have that pressure of learning a whole new show.

Britney NEEDS to return back to the spotlight or her numbers may suffer. I really DONT want that for her.

Being forced into performing this Domination show and when maybe she had little to no participation in the art of the show…I’d say a strong NO! But I do believe she will come to the stage and industry but on her her OWN TERMS with full creative control! She’s gonna be a success regardless of whatever she chooses to do! 

3 hours ago, Malaysia said:

hear me out:

Fresh in her mind? It was 4 and a half years ago :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She clearly has no plans of performing again and even if she ever did bringing back Domination is just a tacky idea and doesn't even really make sense.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.