Get to know Dannii Minogue, the edgier of the Minogue sisters.

Long before Disco stick and Other innuendo to get words for male genitals on pop radio.. 

Dannii Minogue went there in 2003, with Put the Needle in it, and she uses in the video her body as the vinyl, but she's craving something to match the dirty metaphors of her being the vinyl, she wants the man to put his "Needle" in it. 

While Demanding dirty hands at the same time..

She's not as conservative in her lyrics as her older sister Kylie, to celebrate her divorce from Julian McMahon (Cole Turner and nip/tuck)

Paige Matthews GIF

She also dyed her hair blonde and posed fully nude for the Australian Playboy,  still their highest seller..

Her first album love and kisses is a club album set to the American sounds of Club Music, Janet Jackson,  Madonna and Paula Abdul)..

Second album used rock and r&B influences and her posing top less in the photo books surrounded by male models and she likes naked men a lot, in tracks line tonight's temptation she says adam and eve are boring cos they don't know how to give into temptation that's good for you..

In 1997, she reinvented herself as a club diva and with influences of Trance, Dance and ambient music "Girl" is critically acclaimed and while not successful,  it's in books as the most underrated album as the singles were hits, but nobody bought the album.

Then in 2003, it finally happened she issued Neon Nights and in the UK, Dannii was everywhere with tracks like I begin to wonder. DON'T WANNA LOSE THIS FEELING. 

But dannii also was part of the Mashup emergence in the UK as Begin to spin me round was mashed up with dead or Alive's spin me round, and then Madonna approved for Dannii to legally sample her track into the groove for don't wanna lose this groove. 

Only time and her only time she ever will and only happened as their label mates. 

Enjoy on getting to know what some people call their favorite minogue given her image was bad girl against Kylie good girl next door image.

Neon nights 20 is available as a cd/DVD set 

7 cd box set album with bonus tracks and singles with Remixes and rare demos and Instrumentals. 

Cassette tape and bootleg vinyl replacing the entire album with bootleg mixes of all 14 tracks.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

She is so forgettable 

I don't understand the fuzz about her. 

No talent whatsoever. No good tracks. Nothing. 

She's one of the few artists that understand, their audience is gay men only, she's hosting Britain's first gay dating show, Dannii is like geri,  without the gays there's no career at all. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Long before Disco stick and Other innuendo to get words for male genitals on pop radio.. 

Dannii Minogue went there in 2003, with Put the Needle in it, and she uses in the video her body as the vinyl, but she's craving something to match the dirty metaphors of her being the vinyl, she wants the man to put his "Needle" in it. 

While Demanding dirty hands at the same time..

She's not as conservative in her lyrics as her older sister Kylie, to celebrate her divorce from Julian McMahon (Cole Turner and nip/tuck)

Paige Matthews GIF

She also dyed her hair blonde and posed fully nude for the Australian Playboy,  still their highest seller..

Her first album love and kisses is a club album set to the American sounds of Club Music, Janet Jackson,  Madonna and Paula Abdul)..

Second album used rock and r&B influences and her posing top less in the photo books surrounded by male models and she likes naked men a lot, in tracks line tonight's temptation she says adam and eve are boring cos they don't know how to give into temptation that's good for you..

In 1997, she reinvented herself as a club diva and with influences of Trance, Dance and ambient music "Girl" is critically acclaimed and while not successful,  it's in books as the most underrated album as the singles were hits, but nobody bought the album.

Then in 2003, it finally happened she issued Neon Nights and in the UK, Dannii was everywhere with tracks like I begin to wonder. DON'T WANNA LOSE THIS FEELING. 

But dannii also was part of the Mashup emergence in the UK as Begin to spin me round was mashed up with dead or Alive's spin me round, and then Madonna approved for Dannii to legally sample her track into the groove for don't wanna lose this groove. 

Only time and her only time she ever will and only happened as their label mates. 

Enjoy on getting to know what some people call their favorite minogue given her image was bad girl against Kylie good girl next door image.

Neon nights 20 is available as a cd/DVD set 

7 cd box set album with bonus tracks and singles with Remixes and rare demos and Instrumentals. 

Cassette tape and bootleg vinyl replacing the entire album with bootleg mixes of all 14 tracks.  

don´t forget about the song about her vib***** - << vibe on >>

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block