Vicky T Supports Houseinhabit?

2 minutes ago, easy said:

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Vicky was part of the plant fake stories and see who spreads them around stunt. Sad because I was rooting for their friendship, but I'm glad Britney got rid of her. 

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

The excuses are getting dumber every minute. So now Vicky T is a Team Con plant? Dd 

Edited by Dynamic Lights
35 minutes ago, easy said:

Are you ok dynamic? I see you're still having manic episodes, and it's been going on all day! Very, very concerned about you. Please seek the help you desperately need :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

That user after reading any unconfirmed rumour that someone posts on Twitter and misunderstanding any simple post somebody on here writes:

pexels-photo-8203146.jpeg?cs=srgb&dl=pexels-polina-tankilevitch-8203146.jpg&fm=jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Idk how anybody could trust Cade. Like it actually confuses me. The man is alleged to be part of the Bryan singer mess with young gay men and taking advantage of them. 

vicky for some reason has never been liked by the fan base, but she has never ever sold Britney out when I assume she has had offers. Britney did seem happy around her too. Outside of the m*** allegations, which are none of my business since Britney is an adult and can take ***** if she chooses, this information actually paints a disturbing picture. Then you have Cade being pictured with Larry literally days ago. Something has to give. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block