Vicky T Supports Houseinhabit?

I’m looking at her thoughts on JK Rowling so I feel like it’s possible we don’t agree on some things about the way the world works including supporting the trans community. I didn’t do a deep dive on this person or anything but that’s the impression I’m getting.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Are you saying @Dynamic Lights lights believed something mindlessly without verifying if it's true? I'm shocked :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

They’re mutually following one another. Don’t be an idiot. Even if the screenshot is fake, Vicky still clearly supports that person and their work meaning the latest article may be true after all. 

Edited by Dynamic Lights
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block