Kelly Clarkson drops new song 'red flag collector'

• Content Curators

Hi guys, before you stream I want to ask some questions.

What are your thoughts so far on the songs you've heard from Kelly's upcoming album chemsitry?

Did you guys like the album cover?

Ok so, here is 'red flag collector' from the new album due out 6/23.

FtpePDqaQAYlzaB?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I’m liking all her new songs thus far except maybe this one. I’ve heard the live version full but not the studio yet (only chorus) looks like she’s heavily influenced by ABCDFU and Billie Elish Happier Ever After type of songs but nonetheless after a few listens I might come to like it. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I dont know, i really respect her as an artist, she's a very talented woman. But I feel like her music truly doesn't evolve or change even slightly. It's the same style ever since she debuted, like I literally can predict how the song will sound like before I even hear it. She has this pattern in her music that she wont give up on.

So a huge pass for me, but I'm wishing her plenty of success and #1 album and singles, she certainly deserves it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I wish rock Kelly would come back and give us another My December.

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Whatever this was, it was not good.

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Same. She was super cool with the dark hair back in the day. Just a chick singing in tank tops and jeans 

I also wish she’d go into a more rock sound like Behind These Hazel Eyes. This new album sounds like a mix between Piece Of Me and Meaning of Life 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, HIM said:

Same. She was super cool with the dark hair back in the day. Just a chick singing in tank tops and jeans 

I also wish she’d go into a more rock sound like Behind These Hazel Eyes. This new album sounds like a mix between Piece Of Me and Meaning of Life 

Ugh me too.

For me Kelly just excels at at alternative/ rock/ indie whereas I find her pop stuff boring af

• Love 1

Kelly was always my number 2 behind Britney.. And I still love Kelly so much, but honestly the work she’s done since meaning of life has been really mediocre. I can’t stand when an artist dedicates their whole era to Christmas music (personal taste, I just think it’s a waste of time and would prefer original music that’s not Xmas music coz I’m not a huge fan of Xmas in general) so seeing her in that world for a while kind of has disconnected me a little to her.. I still think Stronger is her best album and everything up until then is perfection, even piece by piece had gems and meaning of life is a pretty solid album which I love.. But these new songs, meh 🫤.. I’m not feeling then, there’s probably 1 song I’ll listen to out of the ones she’s released but I couldn’t even tell you what it’s called.. I’ll always cherish her music especially the Stronger era that was such an amazing time to be a stan, but I dunno, I think someone said it sounded basic and generic like another pink song and I agree with that, coz pink makes basic generic music that doesn’t evolve and Kelly’s starting to be in that same bucket.. Again, I love Kelly, she was my second fave for such a long time, but my taste has changed since and it’s not it for me.. It’s starting to get repetitive and basic, these new songs should’ve stayed shelved imo, I understand why she didn’t release them right away coz she was dealing with the emotions, but she had enough time to come out of it and think clearly and realise these songs are pretty sh* t 😂 and should’ve probably been deleted. Give me something My December/All I ever Wanted/Stronger esque, not this basic AF generic Pink sounding crap! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block