Lady Gaga’s next album is apparently Eurodisco & Rock inspired

Cqleb

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Is this even a reliable account? I'm not expecting an album from her anytime soon. 

Its 3 years since her last album and 3-4 years is the usual timespan between  albums so i think it is possible a new album end of the year 

Edited by jonloch1
8 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

i honestly cant get excited about a new LG album. used to love her and saw her on her artRAVE tour in 2014 and she was amazing. But Joanne was meh and Chromatica was awful

Chromatica is indeed one of her worst albums imo. Not that it's bad but the production on some tracks remind me of Britney Jean. She also released the worst singles. 911 and Stupid Love? Girl not when you have BABYLON?!

I also like the commercial edit of Sine from Above a lot better. It doesn't feel like a dance track lyric wise but more like a ballad and I think the fragrance commercial confirmed that.

Also the outroll of the album was a mess and the "tour" was even a bigger mess. She sold pre-orders of a live dvd of the Chromatica Ball, yet there is not a single newsupdate regarding the film....

19 hours ago, Midnights said:

Chromatica is indeed one of her worst albums imo. Not that it's bad but the production on some tracks remind me of Britney Jean. She also released the worst singles. 911 and Stupid Love? Girl not when you have BABYLON?!

I also like the commercial edit of Sine from Above a lot better. It doesn't feel like a dance track lyric wise but more like a ballad and I think the fragrance commercial confirmed that.

Also the outroll of the album was a mess and the "tour" was even a bigger mess. She sold pre-orders of a live dvd of the Chromatica Ball, yet there is not a single newsupdate regarding the film....

Omfg. These song titles that I’ve never heard Wtf when did this become gaga daily I- 

@Henry.

Spoiler

Jk btw I love paparazzi omg 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block