Apple launches Vision Pro

21 hours ago, jordeezyIZkarma said:

So it will start as Goggles but then for the upgrade you will have to get the brain chip. Then, once the implant is in the brain, you will automatically see holograms and it will be like you are talking to ghosts. This sci-fi future ain't for me. 

Screenshot-20230603-002849-You-Tube.jpg

exactly my thought, the minute yall start creating micro chips. im out. im gonna live in nature and not be part of the culture anymore

• Love 1
10 hours ago, cocodeluxe said:

This gives me major black mirror vibes. You can tell that technology is evolving faster than humans and society. I understand that it needs to evolve, but all this stuff, same with metaverse, AI etc. feels so megalomaniac to me. 

it's technology for the sake of technology. brings no solution to our global warming issues and many other problems 

The price is ridiculous. But I imagine an SE version will come soon for cheaper.

I must say, it's pretty cool, but I am horrified. It makes me feel like actual televisions/screens will become obsolete eventually... same with keyboards. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block