🚨Why Britney Refuses To Work | BRITNEY VS THE INDUSTRY | CALLING ALL FANS TO UNITE FOR JUSTICE🚨 Let's Take Down Jamie, TriStar, BlackBox, Live Nation, Ticketmaster, Caesar's Entertainment...

13 hours ago, justhanging said:

Yes he has. Probably one of the big reasons Ms. Lou is dodging deposition.

Fcp8-vOaEAIQ5J4?format=jpg&name=large

Thank you! This makes me happy!  

So if I recall correctly, Rosengart also listed that Forbes article that states Britney should have $600m more in her bank. 

I NEED that Tri Star deposition to happen STAT!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Thank you! This makes me happy!  

So if I recall correctly, Rosengart also listed that Forbes article that states Britney should have $600m more in her bank. 

I NEED that Tri Star deposition to happen STAT!

He used that Forbes article back in 2021 filings.

Britney's net worth, according to Forbes :
2007 - $100 million

2021 - $60 million

Over a decade of album sales, world tours, endorsements, merchandising, TV appearances, perfume sales, and a very lucrative Vegas residency...but she lost $40,000,000?

Yep Ok GIF by Cartoon Hangover

• Love 2
3 hours ago, justhanging said:

He used that Forbes article back in 2021 filings.

Britney's net worth, according to Forbes :
2007 - $100 million

2021 - $60 million

Over a decade of album sales, world tours, endorsements, merchandising, TV appearances, perfume sales, and a very lucrative Vegas residency...but she lost $40,000,000?

Yep Ok GIF by Cartoon Hangover

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Exactly! This video got it right. 

Loucifer is the architect of the CON but she did not have the power to silence the entire industry about Britney.

Irving Azoff aka "the most powerful man in the music industry" is in my opinion behind the silence in Hollywood. 

2 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Exactly! This video got it right. 

Loucifer is the architect of the CON but she did not have the power to silence the entire industry about Britney.

Irving Azoff aka "the most powerful man in the music industry" is in my opinion behind the silence in Hollywood. 

Her hold on things HAS to be slipping... Nearly everyone knows her name and not for good reasons... She can't move the way she used to.. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Britney will be releasing her book and that's gonna shake things up even more...  :britney-fire-dance::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe::britney-fire-dance:  Irving may be untouchable now.. but Jamie, Lou and rest of team con WILL have to answer for their crimes no matter how long they try and delay things. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Her hold on things HAS to be slipping... Nearly everyone knows her name and not for good reasons... She can't move the way she used to.. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Britney will be releasing her book and that's gonna shake things up even more...  :britney-fire-dance::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe::britney-fire-dance:  Irving may be untouchable now.. but Jamie, Lou and rest of team con WILL have to answer for their crimes no matter how long they try and delay things. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

It's funny how Lou stopped doing interviews once the Free Britney movement started.

Screams guilty  :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 1
20 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

I think her clients like the Kardashians believe she has a hold on the industry because Louser tries to represent herself as a tough businesswoman but in reality she has no hold! 

Her recent lawsuits for her reputation being attacked by fans were all dismissed and she used Britney's estate's money so that's a crime. Jail for Lou coming soon!! :britney-fire-dance:

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I think her clients like the Kardashians believe she has a hold on the industry because Louser tries to represent herself as a tough businesswoman but in reality she has no hold! 

Her recent lawsuits for her reputation being attacked by fans were all dismissed and she used Britney's estate's money so that's a crime. Jail for Lou coming soon!! :britney-fire-dance:

It's critical we note that Judge Reva Goetz made it very difficult for Rosengart to catch TCon on accounting fraud because of what she did in 2010.

Goetz signed an order that year that would allow Tri Star to only account for how much Britney was getting paid on a yearly basis and not the total amount of money going in & out.

She apparently did this because Tri Star claimed it would be too difficult to keep track of all the money given the global sensation that Britney is and the money pouring in. (...if they can't do their job as fiduciaries what's the point????)

Judge Penny made an error earlier this year at 1 of the hearings when she told Team Con that the Court needs the 12th accounting first before the rest are filed. Penny said this not knowing that Goetz had made it so the accountings don't need the balance off the previous year, just the starting balance of the year 2008.

Weingarten gleefully laughed and said "YES!" and Tri Star said nothing. Their fiduciary duty would have been to correct the judge.

Rosengart was confused and perhaps didn't remember that the accountings don't need the ending balance of the previous year so the ensuing year accountings can be filed. All the accountings have the starting balance of what Britney had in 2008 so Tri Star's "accounting work" has been a piece of cake since 2010!

Edited by justhanging
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

EXACTLY BESTIE

It's really awful because they were able to hide everything.

Team Con concealed all payments to Blackbox for spying on Britney because dishonorable Goetz created a fake accounting rule that was designed to hide any wrongdoing from the court.

If only Rosengart would ask Penny about why he does not see "net income" in any of the accountings since 2010...

Edited by justhanging
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, justhanging said:

It's really awful because they were able to hide everything.

Team Con concealed all payments to Blackbox for spying on Britney because dishonorable Goetz created a fake accounting rule that was designed to hide any wrongdoing from the court.

If only Rosengart would ask Penny about why he does not see "net income" in any of the accountings since 2010...

With President Trump's indictments there's definite hope that TCon isn't untouchable!! Watch out Lou:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

This was always way bigger than Britney's family controlling her for money. Her dad was way too simple to come up with this on his own and we've known for awhile people higher than her family, and even Lou, have profited big time and also started other business ventures with Britney's stolen money.

I don't believe for a second we'll ever know the full extent of what happened, but when Britney tells her story she's going to blow the cover on a lot of things even if they'll never be proven in court.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Gaydar said:

This was always way bigger than Britney's family controlling her for money. Her dad was way too simple to come up with this on his own and we've known for awhile people higher than her family, and even Lou, have profited big time and also started other business ventures with Britney's stolen money.

I don't believe for a second we'll ever know the full extent of what happened, but when Britney tells her story she's going to blow the cover on a lot of things even if they'll never be proven in court.

Hopefully Rosengart can get to the truth of things with Kroll.

Not to start anything, but @Jordan Miller @GlitterRainwhy is there no support on this topic? Not even a like? :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

With President Trump's indictments there's definite hope that TCon isn't untouchable!! Watch out Lou:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

It feels like no one is untouchable with that big indictment... My guess is she'll start to squirm and start slipping! Start making hasty decisions going forward. WATCH OUT LOU TAYLOR! Karma's gonna get your louser ***:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:  We will all be watching and cheering your sweet demise :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2

I have to believe that justice will prevail - eventually. It did for Epstein. If you read Ronan Farrow's book Catch and Kill, you know how long it took to take down predator Harvey Weinstein. Theirs was about power and s**.

Britney's case is about power and money.  I believe that the money trail will be the con's downfall. 

I am glad there is a JusticeforBritney movement!  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I have to believe that justice will prevail - eventually. It did for Epstein. If you read Ronan Farrow's book Catch and Kill, you know how long it took to take down predator Harvey Weinstein. Theirs was about power and s**.

Britney's case is about power and money.  I believe that the money trail will be the con's downfall. 

I am glad there is a JusticeforBritney movement!  

Me too! I just hope the Justice For Britney movement gains momentum like Free Britney did!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block