Britney talks about TMZ, the conservatorship and her book in new Instagram post

16 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Or maybe the book just doesn't exist at all.

She said she had to stop several times and take her time with it, so yeah it doesn’t exist at the moment. Glad she’s taking her time. I don’t care if it takes 5 years. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I'm only believing what I want to hear, so I'm latching on to the fall release date as reported by TMZ, yet rejecting everything else they said. I can't take the changing information about the book. As Britney's fans we really get thrown around. I would love to know that something will happen, anticipate it, and then experience it happening as expected. 😫

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I love it when Britney drags the media. I'm sure TMZ will somehow flip the narrative and act like Britney's bullying them though. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

They'll ignore it just like they ignored every other time she called them out and continue on their smear campaign. The best part is Britney AND the public can call them out now, and they look worse and worse everytime they speak her name. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

They'll ignore it just like they ignored every other time she called them out and continue on their smear campaign. The best part is Britney AND the public can call them out now, and they look worse and worse everytime they speak her name. 

Apparently someone said they covered it today alongside the TMZ protests  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I believe Britney has started the book but stopped because it was too much for her emotionally. She will get there! 

Agreed. Take all the time you need. I’d rather her take her time and not rush through it just to get it released. 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

She says her great grandmother told her. 

All her great grandmas were dead before she was born. Genealogy sites are out there, does she know that. 

Given she doesn’t trust people, I do think she exaggerates quite a bit .. which is her right … no one can handle her truth .. she told us that 20 years ago! 

Girl has always been a walking contradiction . More power to her 

also, I think her book will be out in the fall …

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.