Sam Asghari calls out Britney’s old team and TMZ: I find it disgusting for the people in her life to tell her story

8 minutes ago, Antidote said:

At that time he was not her husband, he was just her boyfriend and neither was her PR, he had no obligation to speak, her family nor anyone from her team ever spoke about the that because anyone who has a little bit of knowledge in the media know that any statement you make can be used to generate further speculation on the subject.

Remaining silent in the face of a delicate situation is the best show of respect, but he chose to lie to everyone in order to have more relevance in the media in the same way that he does to this day every time he is interviewed by TMZ. , which is a practice that only D-list celebrities do when they need media attention.

That's revisionist to fit your narrative. Its been well established that Britney's every move and interaction was under some sort of control. To suggest Sam was some sort of exception to this is logically flawed, but as her boyfriend, and not a fiance or husband, he would actually have less legal rights that are granted to married couples. Sam would have been affected by the conservatorship if he spoke out, not because he had any "obligations", but because it was legally permitted over his partner. We saw it for two years before Britney spoke out, the minute anyone rocked the boat an inch, everything was done to belittle them. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Y'all need to stop babying Britney and acting like she need your help protecting her.

At this point in Britney's life, she should be able to handle herself and if she can't, that means she should've stayed in a conservatorship. We gotta choose one. Either Britney can handle life or we put her back in someone's care. I don't know why Britney fans waste their life analyzing everything trying to protect Britney from something. If we think that poorly of Britney's ability to handle her own business, let's call her father up and get him back in charge. Clearly, you guys don't believe she's a woman capable of taking care of herself and she needs her own fans analyzing everyone around her to warn her about them. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Ok a last one Easy!!! I will comeback tomorow and throw you the ball again, com'on! Com'on! Give me dat laugh reaction, oh good boy, you're little cuttie, you loving it don't you?!!!

smile-********.gif

Ok I have to go to sleep now!!! Do it fast so I can see it!!! I hope yon won't be too bored without me! You can still go watch videos on Samy IG again and again and thinking you will date a guy like this one day!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Antidote said:

But isn't he the one who gives exclusive interviews to TMZ in the most gracious way possible whenever he can?

d4df325a3625477bb808548f50ef5e3b_xl.png

maxresdefault.jpg

54beab36a6b441719ff8d70f33129b00_xl.jpg

I think he's trying to be polite and not get into it with the press.  That would make him look unhinged like Jason Alexander (can't believe someone would marry him).  Anyway, I'm glad he said something about the TMZ crap.  Let me remind you, TMZ BACK IN THE DAY TOOK UPSKIRT SHOTS OF B WHEN SHE WAS MENSTRUATING.  THAT IS DISGUSTING.  PEREZ HILTON STILL HAS UPSKIRT SHOTS OF B'S ******* ON HIS WEBSITE.  ALSO DISGUSTING.

My blood pressure goes through the roof every time I come on this site. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, AlfredIslas said:

Y'all need to stop babying Britney and acting like she need your help protecting her.

At this point in Britney's life, she should be able to handle herself and if she can't, that means she should've stayed in a conservatorship. We gotta choose one. Either Britney can handle life or we put her back in someone's care. I don't know why Britney fans waste their life analyzing everything trying to protect Britney from something. If we think that poorly of Britney's ability to handle her own business, let's call her father up and get him back in charge. Clearly, you guys don't believe she's a woman capable of taking care of herself and she needs her own fans analyzing everyone around her to warn her about them. 

Thank you for saying this!!  I feel the same way when people criticize HER choice of a husband.  Even if you don't like him, can we please be respectful of HER decisions (which she hasn't been able to make in 13+ years).

I feel like some "fans" on here are vying to be B's new conservators.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

What a psycho! Obsessed with Sam since day one, stalking every of his moves, seeing every of his post one second after he posted it! SENDING HIM DM... Creepy!:ehidk_britney_um_eek:And then refuses to admit that you are in love with him and have fantasies about him!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

lol poor little bottom thinking that by defending Sam as if he were paying your bills you will ever have the chance for him to fulfill your gay fantasy, go out to touch the grass, you are here 24/7 attacking people who disagree with you your opinion as if you had no life, so miserable is your life that you must attack others who do not think like you? Don't come, your little bottom, to tell me what I should do or call me a troll after Britney thanked me personally for the work I did years ago and which she published on her socials after following me and thanking me on twitter and it's worth reminding you that I'm in exhale since the beginning of the web, I've known Jordan since 2004 probably so don't you dare call me a troll, and keep fantasizing about Sam, you look more and more pathetic on every thread.

You are disgusting :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:Can we ban this creature please :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That's revisionist to fit your narrative. Its been well established that Britney's every move and interaction was under some sort of control. To suggest Sam was some sort of exception to this is logically flawed, but as her boyfriend, and not a fiance or husband, he would actually have less legal rights that are granted to married couples. Sam would have been affected by the conservatorship if he spoke out, not because he had any "obligations", but because it was legally permitted over his partner. We saw it for two years before Britney spoke out, the minute anyone rocked the boat an inch, everything was done to belittle them. 

I know exactly how this feels.  For years, my mother forbid my father from seeing or calling his family.  They couldn't even call us.  She took his money, would call his job and make claims that he was having affairs -- literally playing the victim.  She would call the domestic violence hotline and make claims that was being beaten etc.  We were too scared to say anything.  Then, I went away to college and she started doing the same with me -- calling the Campus Police and making up lies when I'm just in my room studying.  It was horrific.  My first job, she called my boss and told him I was gaining weight in my breasts and *** and that he had to "teach me a lesson." Boss was horrified, wanted no part of it, hung up on her and told me what she said.  My friends had to go above and beyond to the moon to help me leave that situation.  Dad and I finally escaped, literally walked out of the house one day, left everything, and never came back. 

So, I understand Sam playing it carefully because he might get booted from her life.

I'm old now and I would never wish my situation on my worse enemy.  I can only imagine what B went through.  So I hope Sam stuck around for the right reasons and I wish B and her new husband all the best.  Hopefully, we get a baby soon!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

NO ONE WONDERING WHY THEY WERE ABLE TO KEEP BRITNEY IN THIS CONSERVATORSHIP DURING 13 LONG YEARS RIGHT? I MEAN WITH THIS CRAZY RETARTED SMARTA SS BLIND FANBASE.

smile-********.gif

Easy think HERMAPHRODITE PSYCHIC READING IS REAL... AND REVEAL EVERY BRINEY'S SECRET:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

And they have the nerves to say some members have dogsh it I.Q. levels:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also some people should stop to DM Samy, stalk him, thinking he might answer one day, it's pathetic! Some of you know every of his move, it's creepy! Stop being obsessed, he doesn't know your lame existence either and will walk away if he will see your ugly face one day!

bye!

BYE!

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

He is a con artist. He is always speaking on her behalf even when he claims he won’t. He is such a shady person, a failed actor and failed model. Absolutely nothing to bring to the table… I can’t wait until he disappears into oblivion 

Yes!!!!!! He’s literally her self-elected media (TMZ) spokesperson!!!! :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

also, who lied and said he called out TMZ? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

“the people in her life” Hesam, you were around for 5, was your phone surveilled, too?

6e711584f8204eb8e9b320aa63190c3d.gif

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.