Sam Asghari calls out Britney’s old team and TMZ: I find it disgusting for the people in her life to tell her story

7 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Joshysomething gave you a laugh reaction. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AN ALMOST KILLED PERSON... And he's only reaction is laughing... You know what Antitode, we tried lol, but these people only have farts in their brains, no need to reply to their posts seriously it's a waste of time! Let them live in their bubbles! Don't waste your energy! We loved Britney, we are awared of the gravity of their actions, we are worried about her, we don't do anything bad! Let them talk! They are slow, not their fault!

Actually I really don't blame that poor little person, sometimes fantasies about a man's body can block your sanity and nothing rational comes from there, it's sad but there are people who are like that. <3

Edited by Antidote
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Antidote said:

That's not the point, the point is that he was not obligated to give statements to TMZ and deliberately lied to the camera advocating the malpractices of her former team that almost killed Britney.

So why should we believe in a guy who lies to the whole world just to get media relevance?

Britney was essentially told that if she fought against it, she'd embarrassed on a global stage. You do not know what their conversations were.

I find it baffling that Britney's husband, who she has said time and time again she loves, comes out and says "I don't speak for my wife, she deserves privacy, don't believe tabloids" and a chunk of the fanbase says "no"! It's not only incredibly hypocritical, but disregards literally everything Britney has said herself also.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

He noticed comments about him and came up with something quick. We are done other people talking behalf of her. Britney babe you should be the one who is talking and not just via IG captions. Time for you to be brave and go live. 

Lowkey this lol. Why else bring up her old team, to remind everyone they are bad and he’s the hero 

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Lying about Britney being TOTALLY OK while they locked her in a facility (Didn't you read your girl? She herself explain how traumatic it was, how she was scared and sad and alone!!!) the guy was an accomplice of that!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND??? BRITNEY MAY BE DEAD BY NOW IF THE GUY OF THE PHONECALL DIDN'T LEAK THE INFORMATION!!! DO YOU GET THAT??? THEY DIDN'T WANT TO LET HER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, EVEN HER OWN SISTER TOLD HER TO NOT FIGHT ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY WON'T LET HER GO!!! THE REAL SAVIOR HERE IS THE GUY FROM THE PHONE CALL!!! Because after that they freak out and called Sam to go pick Britney and they called the paparazzis to make us believe that Britney was fine!!! 

He talked to TMZ a several times and now he told them to stop! He signed a contract deal for the RING, he signed a contract deal using Britney's picture while she was at the facility place (I may be wrong about the timing for this one) So stfu, open your brain and stop saying ON ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I know your brain has some damages, you just proved it again but pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

I find that absurd that we have to explain these stuff to some "ADULTS" my Godness, this freak me out!!!

You need help. Your posts are unhinged. I think Britney has a better understanding of Sam’s role in all of this, than any of her fans do. She chose to marry him which makes it clear what BRITNEY thinks about him. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, Lisa88007 said:

You need help. Your posts are unhinged. I think Britney has a better understanding of Sam’s role in all of this, than any of her fans do. She chose to marry him which makes it clear what BRITNEY thinks about him. 

My english is not that good that's explain the unhinged feeling. But I can speak english, arabic, french and italian, what about you? i think I'm good girl! Always the same old lame attack "you need help" "are you ok" please innovate a little! I need help for what? I didn't know that people were able to do diagnostic by reading messages on a board! Sweatie relax and take care of yourself instead! You had zero arguments like your dumb friends and you want to told people what they need? pleaaaaaaase and bye!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Britney was essentially told that if she fought against it, she'd embarrassed on a global stage. You do not know what their conversations were.

I find it baffling that Britney's husband, who she has said time and time again she loves, comes out and says "I don't speak for my wife, she deserves privacy, don't believe tabloids" and a chunk of the fanbase says "no"! It's not only incredibly hypocritical, but disregards literally everything Britney has said herself also.

At that time he was not her husband, he was just her boyfriend and neither was her PR, he had no obligation to speak, her family nor anyone from her team ever spoke about the that because anyone who has a little bit of knowledge in the media know that any statement you make can be used to generate further speculation on the subject.

Remaining silent in the face of a delicate situation is the best show of respect, but he chose to lie to everyone in order to have more relevance in the media in the same way that he does to this day every time he is interviewed by TMZ. , which is a practice that only D-list celebrities do when they need media attention.

And I'm telling you this because I've been working with celebrities for 15 years and I know how the media works.

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

smile-********.gif

we don't have anything to say because we are dumb but it's funny hihihihihihihihihihihi and YOU are dumb! hihihihihihihihihihi!

:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Easy dumb and Joshsomething keep giving me laugh reactions in all my post...  What do think it's gonna do to me exactly? Why are you reacting like a 3 years old kid? The point? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

smile-********.gif

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

yes i'm going to "laugh" at every single post of yours i ever see on this forum @Johanpapz from now on because it bothers you SO much it's actually ****** hilarious how unhinged you and the rest of the sam anti's got over britney's husband defending her. instead of your insane conspiracies, maybe you should sit with that and ponder why you're so bothered over someone and a situation you don't, and never will know :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 6
Just now, easy said:

yes i'm going to "laugh" at every single post of yours i ever see on this forum @Johanpapz from now on because it bothers you SO much it's actually ****** hilarious how unhinged you and the rest of the sam anti's got over britney's husband defending her. instead of your insane conspiracies, maybe you should sit with that and ponder why you're so bothered over someone and a situation you don't, and never will know :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Except I don't give a f ck about your life, you are so proud to do that like it really has a point to do it, it's pathetic!

smile-********.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.