New wave of negativity/conspiracies on TikTok leads psychic to do a reading: Britney is trapped & they won't let her talk because she found out dark truths about the elites (Epstein) & they want her to mentally decline to ruin her credibility

I believe most of what this psychic is saying is bull but in the tiniest chance TCon members currently in her life (which is only Jodi Montgomery & counsel at this point) are sabotaging her, it's good for us to put it out there so they don't try anything

1 minute ago, Dave92 said:

Wtf? Is that legit?

The part about allegations of abuse by elders in the lawsuit against Jodi Montgomery? Yeah, most likely. Jodi has a lot of those.

The part in the subtweet about Britney being in a conservatorship? Definitely not. Check out my thread about that:

Edited by Lola2790

New wave of negativity/conspiracies on TikTok leads psychic to do a reading: Britney is trapped & they won't let her talk because she found out dark truths about the elites (Epstein) & they want her to mentally decline to ruin her credibility

Wait, so someone for whatever reason decided to humor the BS TikTok conspiracy theories and then decided to use occult magick to make matters worse by adding even more fuel to the fire by mentioning further supposed conspiracies surrounding Britney's life? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Like 1

The truth is Britney is still surrounded by %80 of the team con. Jeff Raymond, Dina Lepolt, Casey Petrey, Michael Kane, Sam Asghari, Jodi Montgomery, Cade, judge Penny . These people were in charge during conservatorship and they still are.  Britney is nowhere to be seen. They recycle old posts and put deep fakes. Where is Britney?  

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

She basically says that Britney found out that her husband was hired to control her. Her handlers learned that Britney realized this. And they put Britney into a facility to isolate her and deteriorate her mental health, so noone would believe her. In the meantime somebody pretends to be Britney on instagram with deep fakes etc. They want to destroy her credibility, because she learned the truth. They want to make her look crazy. Britney is trapped.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

The part about Epstein made me laugh, thanks :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Really? Because half of Hollywood were on the Epstein flight list. Trump, Clinton, Beyonce, Jay Z, Eminem, Jimmy Kimmel, Katy Perry, Chrissy Teigen and others. I wouldn't be surprised if Britney found out that somebody close to her is also connected to Epstein, and is a human traff.cker. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block