Live action Little Mermaid Part of Your World scene

2 hours ago, britbritlove said:

The whole song was leaked months ago from a phone cam during the disneycon so the CGI work has been way done already.

The-Little-Mermaid-Teaser-Slammed-for-Un
FANDOMWIRE.COM

Disney's problems seem to keep piling up one after the other. The most recent one is the sub-par CGI in The Little Mermaid's new teaser trailer.

7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

why are the Disney remakes so damn ugly? Why is this so dark and gloomy? Its a movie about a mermaid it doesnt have to look "realistic"

It's supposed to be a "real-life" adaptation. That's the whole point. Haven't you been paying attention? 🤦‍♂️

Also, it's not ugly. The cinematography, CGI, movements have all been beautifully done IMHO.

Lastly, The Little Mermaid is dark and gloomy. In the orginal story, she basically kills herself. Pay attention, girl.

Edited by Viking84
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

It's supposed to be a "real-life" adaptation. That's the whole point. Haven't you been paying attention? 🤦‍♂️

Also, it's not ugly. The cinematography, CGI, movements have all been beautifully done IMHO.

Lastly, The Little Mermaid is dark and gloomy. In the orginal story, she basically kills herself. Pay attention, girl.

I know but why is the saturation ****? In all of them. 

This is what it looks like

white-little-mermaid-393.jpg

And this is what it could look like

FcqXqqTaEAAK9pk.png

The whole thing is gloomy and ugly. Ilthis is a Mermaid movie you don't have to be 100% accurate. If they were then there would be no light under water. 

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I know but why is the saturation ****? In all of them. 

This is what it looks like

white-little-mermaid-393.jpg

And this is what it could look like

FcqXqqTaEAAK9pk.png

The whole thing is gloomy and ugly. Ilthis is a Mermaid movie you don't have to be 100% accurate. If they were then there would be no light under water. 

The new trailer is the most accurate depiction. It was unsaturated before because they needed time to finish the cgi.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Body ache said:
The-Little-Mermaid-Teaser-Slammed-for-Un
FANDOMWIRE.COM

Disney's problems seem to keep piling up one after the other. The most recent one is the sub-par CGI in The Little Mermaid's new teaser trailer.

And which part the FANdom confirms they "finally" finished the CGI?

44 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I had low expectations for the film, strictly because I didn’t know how they would make the underwater scenes work, but this looks good! 

spacer.png

I waited for 2 years for this movie, but I'm already done just watching the trailers. Halle and the cast were outstanding. Cinematography wise, underwhelming --- just same as the rest of the Disney "Live" Adaptations.

• Like 1
On 5/8/2023 at 6:00 AM, The Greatest Show said:

why are the Disney remakes so damn ugly? Why is this so dark and gloomy? Its a movie about a mermaid it doesnt have to look "realistic"

yeah they should have made it fun and campy if anything, this looks drab 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block