Can we talk about My Baby. ...

A bit of a controversial topic in the Britney Spears community but can we talk about My Baby?!

Presumably a follow-up to Someday (I will understand) and dedicated to his second child, a ballad that gives me relaxing vibes. I noticed that it's always ranked lower on the albums and singles but I really think this is a great track!! It's a bit cheesy yes, But isn't that why we fell in love with Britney to begin with? She does cheesy right! And this is genuinely a good track. She has that deep nasally voice which was otherwise absent due to other production. .. The opening is so iconic for me.. "TIIIIINNYY HAAANNDDSS" 

What are your thoughts? sparkling britney spears GIF

• Love 4

For me my baby is in the same league of cringe as chilling with you.

That's all I can say about it. Should have been a bonus track that's been scrapped for most national versions of the album. Siwu was effortlessly strong and a wonderful song btw. Funny how both have been written and produced with guy sigsworth who also produced everytime.

• Love 1

The best part of the song is the end. And I’m not just saying that because the song is terrible, but she really sounds beautiful when she sings “my babyyyyy” at the end.

i felt bad not liking the song since she wrote it and it is probably special to her, but I got over it. “Someday I Will Understand” remains superior.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

For me my baby is in the same league of cringe as chilling with you.

That's all I can say about it. Should have been a bonus track that's been scrapped for most national versions of the album. Siwu was effortlessly strong and a wonderful song btw. Funny how both have been written and produced with guy sigsworth who also produced everytime.

If only they sticked it to Flopga and replaced My Flop with Quicksand on the final cut.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
typo
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, AII said:

A bit of a controversial topic in the Britney Spears community but can we talk about My Baby?!

Presumably a follow-up to Someday (I will understand) and dedicated to his second child, a ballad that gives me relaxing vibes. I noticed that it's always ranked lower on the albums and singles but I really think this is a great track!! It's a bit cheesy yes, But isn't that why we fell in love with Britney to begin with? She does cheesy right! And this is genuinely a good track. She has that deep nasally voice which was otherwise absent due to other production. .. The opening is so iconic for me.. "TIIIIINNYY HAAANNDDSS" 

What are your thoughts? sparkling britney spears GIF

My babyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block