Jamie Spears said: "Britney will not get to print and say what she wants."

40 minutes ago, Cyberia said:

The problem with Britney fans is that they focus only on Jamie, Lou, and other people from her team, but the rabbit hole goes waaaaaaay deeper than you can imagine. There's almost a mafia behind all of this, and very high-up people in the government have been involved, even the C.I.A.. Remember what happened to Marilyn Monroe.

Britney Spears posted on her ig cryptid messages about her abuses. Shows 3 pictures A CATHEDRAL, ISRAEL, AUSTRALIA. Combine the first letters together you get C.I.A

f9rf8xrrrxl81.png

Stfu you moron..

No offence intended but that's just stupid..

Honestly no rudeness intended but how do people like you even exist? 

I think your wrong..for all we know there's a small island in the amazon rainforest where the mysterious 'oooohh giimmouuure' tribe live who have special powers that can turn britney into a sheep clone but instead go for the cheap illuminate old wives tale and keep Britney a megabot...idiots...

Race..religion..maybe just stick to the actual truth .. a real woman..being somehow believed that she was 'legally tortured' and her tormentors seeing no punishment..thats the real sh** that's hard to understand 

• Like 5

I believe simply that if jamie can speak about the situation.. and jamie Lynn..  and her brother... 

And her kids

And her ex husband 

Then why are they all so suddenly afraid now?! Absolute ******.. 

Britney needs johnny depps lawyers..a simple voice for criminal activity and someone who's willing to make justice happen 

• Love 6

I don’t think he can prevent her from speaking her truth. If he tries to silence her, she’ll just find another outlet. She has no issues posting clips to YouTube talking about it, so why try to stop her. He has ZERO control over her, so good luck with that Jamie, I don’t think you’re gonna win.

tiffany pollard GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Spoiler

just joking GIF

Billy Bob Thornton Goliath GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Cyberia said:

The problem with Britney fans is that they focus only on Jamie, Lou, and other people from her team, but the rabbit hole goes waaaaaaay deeper than you can imagine. There's almost a mafia behind all of this, and very high-up people in the government have been involved, even the C.I.A.. Remember what happened to Marilyn Monroe.

Britney Spears posted on her ig cryptid messages about her abuses. Shows 3 pictures A CATHEDRAL, ISRAEL, AUSTRALIA. Combine the first letters together you get C.I.A

f9rf8xrrrxl81.png

Ok honey.

Uh Huh Yes GIF

• Haha 1

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

See, the logic of team con is so one dimensional. Do they really think him acting this way makes him look any good? Like what is he so afraid of if he's innocent? Every time it's like a tiny chihuahua barking at a huge german shepherd. Trying to be all threatening but not really... At least try to act innocent... smh.

I'm sure every action will backfire.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Stfu you moron..

No offence intended but that's just stupid..

Honestly no rudeness intended but how do people like you even exist

I think your wrong..for all we know there's a small island in the amazon rainforest where the mysterious 'oooohh giimmouuure' tribe live who have special powers that can turn britney into a sheep clone but instead go for the cheap illuminate old wives tale and keep Britney a megabot...idiots...

Race..religion..maybe just stick to the actual truth .. a real woman..being somehow believed that she was 'legally tortured' and her tormentors seeing no punishment..thats the real sh** that's hard to understand 

Reported. Even if you don't agree you can just put your argument instead of talking trash against a member here. You're opinion in not a fact too. Bye :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

61e888a07c6a20001842a762?width=750&forma

unrelated to the topic but Agatha was literally THE BEST villain reveal in the cinematic history, like it still gives me chills. Kathryn Hahn did such an amazing job, even her evil laugh in the end is everything :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Duff Man said:

I'm sorry but I have to comment again..

JAMIE.. the idea of you 'saving her life' Is absolute tabloid rubbish.. Britney amazed the world on her own, her 'comeback' was because of her..and the only reason we've been so patient is because we respect her..more than you do..drugging her by choice..every career moved based on money and a controlled medicated mental state you kept her in..whilst apparently protecting 'influence' from others..what a joke..you are a sick gross man jamie spears... your own daughter..

Many people are so angry that you are not in prison for your obvious crimes..some want more..

Your pathetic jamie..I wish britney the best in spilling as much as she chooses..

Jamie just take your 6million.. 1.6% of all femme fatale revenue..2.0% off all POM sales.. (literally taking more profit than the children's cancer centre britney help create)

- jamie clearly had money on the brain the entire time of the cship.. making money for himself and stripping a perfectly fine woman of her human rights..I'm a hardcore fan and whilst I know her story, I'm still baffled that people have seemingly got away with it..

I just want justice for her...a book is the minimum damage considering a few people are involved in highly illegal activities and can't even provide any info to clear their loose colon lies..

Rot mate..rot fast 👍

Never apologise for commenting twice!!!!:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Cyberia said:

f9rf8xrrrxl81.png

lol the CIA and government wants to abuse Britney? and Australia and Israel too? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Marilyn Monroe is the one who got involved with the CIA and government, not the other way around.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.