Beyoncé FLOPPING Extremely HARD

Cyberia

I think it's because she choose to be a "private person", and that works for music :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye: like not present until her album releases and then the music speak for itself :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

But that doesn't work anywhere else, especially selling stuff (that is not music). Her clothes brand ie, she never was wearing it in paparazzi pictures and didn't do promo for it. The only time I knew about it was when she send huge boxes to celebrities, and even then I thought it was like a capsule collection.

Even Rihanna does promo and her make up brand sells well so I don't think she needs to do much lol But not even a YT video from Beyoncé

On 4/15/2023 at 10:50 PM, bitbitboi said:

I cannot stand her as a person but I'm a huge pop music fan and for that alone I already know that no artist can have success 100% of the time, especially the biggest ones. That could be said about anyone in life, so it shouldn't be any different for any artist. You should all know that by now.

Also, her perfumes are a sales hit, actually. Ask any perfume reviewer, for example:

About Chloe's debut, she's AMAZING! There's a reason why Beyoncé chose her (along with Halle of course, who's the next Ariel hello?). There are many reasons why her debut might have flopped, Beyoncé's label is only one variable. Ciara and Tinashe have been flopping for years and they are top notch. You guys in North America barely know Kylie Minogue and she's a freaking superstar. And I could go on. So whatever.

I guess then Beyoncé just flops with clothing? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Having said all that, I'm glad she's flopping once in a while just so she can remind herself that she's human.

Omg that SNL skit :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 1

I think Beyoncé not promoting Chloe’s album was at Chloe’s request. She’s said in multiple interviews (in so many words) that she is happy to have Parkwood behind her but she wants the public to get to know her as Chloe and not “Chloe of Chloe x Halle” or “Chloe who is signed to Beyoncé’s label”.  I mean, that’s more of a 3rd album choice but… not my career. I still supported tho and was lost in the crowd on opening night of her tour. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block