Beyoncé FLOPPING Extremely HARD

Cyberia

RB-COMP-YONCE-2.jpg?w=1280&quality=44

WITH hundreds of millions of record sales and 29 Grammys, Beyonce is the sort of star from whom fans simply expect success.

So there was shock when she was linked to a high-profile failure this week.

The Break My Soul singer was blamed for lacklustre sales of the debut album from Chloe Bailey, a 24-year-old American singer-songwriter who she mentored and signed to her label Parkwood Entertainment.

The long-awaited record, In Pieces, debuted at number 119 on the US Billboard charts, selling only 10,000 copies in its first week.

Many of Chloe’s fans blamed Beyonce for not promoting the album on social media or showing her public support.

But it’s not Parkwood Entertainment’s first flop either – two of its former artists, Sophie Beem and Ingrid Burley, failed to set the charts alight with their own releases

And judging by her track record in other fields, it may seem like Beyonce doesn’t have the business skills to run the label successfully.

While her contemporaries such as Rihanna have become billionaires thanks to their entrepreneurial endeavours, Bey hasn’t been as lucky.

Throughout her career, she’s attempted to replicate her musical success with a string of businesses that have ultimately fallen flat.

I won’t post the whole article cuz it’s long but they discuss Beyoncé’s failures:

perfumes, House of Dereon, and most recently Ivy Park and her being a mentor to Chloe.

NINTCHDBPICT000809912461-1.jpg?strip=all
WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

WITH hundreds of millions of record sales and 29 Grammys, Beyonce is the sort of star from whom fans simply expect success.So there was shock when she

LMAO! Flop!

Edited by Cyberia
  • Love 1

I am a Beyoncé fan, but I don't know so many things about Beyoncé as much as the haters from this forum. As Britney once quoted on a post of her IG "a hater is fan in denial".

By the way, Chloe is Chloe, Beyoncé is Beyoncé and the support of any artist could not make GP like anyone. There's is no formula for success guaranteed.

beyonce no GIF

Edited by PablitoXS
  • Love 6
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, canwesynchronize said:

She's definitely not flopping on this forum with all the threads about her :fran_frog_meme_green: 

Some people in this forum acts like desperate, as if by simply backlashing Beyoncé it could make the artists they like seem better than her, as if it could at least be possible.

• Like 3

Beyoncé just wants money. She doesn’t want to put the work in anymore..she wants the money to be just handed to her. If she really wanted Chloe to blow up then they would’ve made a collab. But I feel Beyonce doesn’t want any of the females under her to shine above her, even if it’s for a quick sizzling second. Also I checked out Ivy Park. The hoodie Britney wore(the green one) was dope…

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

She's been known for doing extreme dark magic & witchcraft on people or celebrities that she don't like and there's multiple of videos and articles about that... I think she needs to taste karma in someway. :)

Oh come on with this comment. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:
Im not much of a fan myself but some of you sound absolutely ridiculous and bitter. If she’s a flop, then wtf are the rest of us?

i doubt she’s that bothered with her hundreds of millions and like she once said..spacer.png

Y’all need to get over your hate for this woman, who’s always shown Britney love and vice versa. There’s other roosters to roast. 

• Like 2

I cannot stand her as a person but I'm a huge pop music fan and for that alone I already know that no artist can have success 100% of the time, especially the biggest ones. That could be said about anyone in life, so it shouldn't be any different for any artist. You should all know that by now.

Also, her perfumes are a sales hit, actually. Ask any perfume reviewer, for example:

About Chloe's debut, she's AMAZING! There's a reason why Beyoncé chose her (along with Halle of course, who's the next Ariel hello?). There are many reasons why her debut might have flopped, Beyoncé's label is only one variable. Ciara and Tinashe have been flopping for years and they are top notch. You guys in North America barely know Kylie Minogue and she's a freaking superstar. And I could go on. So whatever.

I guess then Beyoncé just flops with clothing? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Having said all that, I'm glad she's flopping once in a while just so she can remind herself that she's human.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block