Britney: I hired a personal trainer and she pinched the skin on my stomach and legs and told me I need to get my younger body back

6 minutes ago, easy said:

no surprise coming from them. at least certain users aren't hiding that they actually hate britney anymore :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

At this point you're not even contributing to the thread or the topic, instead of lurking around in here and quoting members just to disagree with their posts please add to the discussion or stop.

Saying that member hates Britney isn't cool, he gave his opinion on the matter and was on topic and no one has to agree.

You're hopping around in here trying to stir things up, not everyone is going to agree with you.

He's entitled to his opinion on the matter just like you are. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

At this point you're not even contributing to the thread or the topic, instead of lurking around in here and quoting members just to disagree with their posts please add to the discussion or stop.

Saying that member hates Britney isn't cool, he gave his opinion on the matter and was on topic and no one has to agree.

You're hopping around in here trying to stir things up, not everyone is going to agree with you.

He's entitled to his opinion on the matter just like you are. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

at least you admit i'm entitled to my opinion and my opinion is i'm glad that you and your buddies are no longer pretending to like britney. it's on topic as it has to do with your nasty critics of her post and her body, the content of this topic :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

i didn't quote you, or them, i quoted someone i agreed with. maybe you should do the same

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, easy said:

at least you admit i'm entitled to my opinion and my opinion is i'm glad that you and your buddies are no longer pretending to like britney. it's on topic as it has to do with your nasty critics of her post and her body, the content of this topic :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

i didn't quote you, or them, i quoted someone i agreed with. maybe you should do the same

You can stop with this newfound 'mean girl' spirit sis don't dish is when clearly you can't take it.

Now take a hike out of this thread and stop the BS you keep trying to spew. 

I didn't say anything negative about Britney's body so you can stop the lies and I don't care if you quoted me you're in my thread and in others stirring up drama,

These topics are to talk about the topic not come in here and quote everyone you disagree with to bash them personally and put words in their mouths,

You need to STOP.

• Haha 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You can stop with this newfound 'mean girl' spirit sis don't dish is when clearly you can't take it.

I didn't say anything negative about Britney's body so you can stop the lies and I don't care if you quoted me you're in my thread and in others stirring up drama,

These topics are to talk about the topic not come in here and quote everyone you disagree with to bash them personally and put words in their mouths,

You need to STOP.

speaking of stopping the lies, perhaps you should follow your own advice.

and while you're at it stop trying to act like a billy badass thinking you're intimidating anyone on a britney spears forum, i have to laugh.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Very true to grab her skin and say she needs her old body is not cool. 

Yeah but to grab someone’s skin to make it seem like their grabbing fat isn’t a nice way of helping!

The new song she posted she sang a little of it in her Stages documentary when getting her make and hair done!

19 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree KING it's a serve :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

She's so stunning in this pic :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Britney wasn't looking to have her fat content measured she was looking for a trainer to train her.

Not pull on her skin to make her feel worse. 

17 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

At 7:57 Bryan, Britney's brother takes a jab at Britney's weight saying her "Stomach is looking big".

@easy

Instead of lying on me and others like you're notorious for, and also notorious for not actually going through the comments, I never said anything negative about Britney's body or her looks and defended her in many of my comments.

This false narrate you're putting out there isn't cool and is full of lies. 

• Haha 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

@easy

Instead of lying on me and others like you're notorious for, and also notorious for not actually going through the comments, I never said anything negative about Britney's body or her looks and defended her in many of my comments.

This false narrate you're putting out there isn't cool and is full of lies. 

i never said you said anything negative about her body, i said i'm glad you're finally showing you don't actually like britney. and i stand by my opinion, you saying some nice things sprinkled in between your nastiness both in this post and many others doesn't change that opinion for me. why do you care what my opinion is of you so bad? be secure in yourself and maybe stop lying too :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, easy said:

i never said you said anything negative about her body, i said i'm glad you're finally showing you don't actually like britney. and i stand by my opinion, you saying some nice things sprinkled in between your nastiness both in this post and many others doesn't change that opinion for me. why do you care what my opinion is of you so bad? be secure in yourself and maybe stop lying too :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

You can take a hike Easy I'm tired of you derailing and playing the victim card you're nobody to be telling others how they should or shouldn't be fans.

You're not the king of Britney Spears fans to be dictating who is a fan and who isn't.

I don't care about changing your opinion, but what you're not going to do is continue to lie about others and newsflash honey not everyone is going to agree with you.

You might live in a world of delusion to make excuses for everything and not everyone else is like that.

• Haha 4
12 minutes ago, easy said:

You say you didn't say I said anything about her body and that's another lie.

Are you even reading your posts at this point?

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You can take a hike Easy I'm tired of you derailing and playing the victim card you're nobody to be telling others how they should or shouldn't be fans.

You're not the king of Britney Spears fans to be dictating who is a fan and who isn't.

I don't care about changing your opinion, but what you're not going to do is continue to lie about others and newsflash honey not everyone is going to agree with you.

You might live in a world of delusion to make excuses for everything and not everyone else is like that.

you care a lot about changing my opinion, the question is why. but i will say you're right about one thing, and that's we're both derailing this thread now, so if you wanna further this conversation you can message me privately and we can hash it out of why you care about what i have to say so bad

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You say you didn't say I said anything about her body and that's another lie.

Are you even reading your posts at this point?

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

her posts and her body. meaning both things and both you AND your friends. but i understand how the way i worded that could be taken as me saying you were criticizing her body. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 1
Just now, easy said:

you care a lot about changing my opinion, the question is why. but i will say you're right about one thing, and that's we're both derailing this thread now, so if you wanna further this conversation you can message me privately and we can hash it out of why you care about what i have to say so bad

her posts and her body. meaning both things and both you AND your friends. but i understand how the way i worded that could be taken as me saying you were criticizing her body. 

sassy bullshit GIF by Juan Billy

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

And I can see why her trainer pinched her belly.. skin is loose.. look at her bellybutton and it’s been like that for years

good lord I feel bad putting my forbidden thoughts into words.. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Dont come at me sisters.. I did not lie :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill: 

Please do not ever pretend you understand the traumas Britney has endured ever again. Between body shaming her and trying to prelude to her not being fully free in the past, in addition to all the ridiculous things you’ve said about Britney’s relationship with Sam, you have lost all little credibility you had as a Britney fan to begin withZ 

and for all defending this, you’re grown men. This is so rude lol

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Please do not ever pretend you understand the traumas Britney has endured ever again. Between body shaming her and trying to prelude to her not being fully free in the past, in addition to all the ridiculous things you’ve said about Britney’s relationship with Sam, you have lost all little credibility you had as a Britney fan to begin withZ 

and for all defending this, you’re grown men. This is so rude lol

spacer.png

please don’t ever quote me again, use the ignore user feature :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 2

sadly Britney Spears’s career was built on her looks. She ain’t no Whitney, Celine, Mariah. 

I know conservatives and easily-offended people get upset when people talk about her looks and criticize but we ain’t living in a fantasy world. But yeah.. truth is Britney never got her body back after her 2 pregnancies,  even when she was at her thinnest (post pregnancy in 2008 and 2016) it was just not like it used to be, her shape changed.

You look at Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Kardashians etc and their bodies are even better than before their pregnancies so I kinda get why she is so self aware. And I can see why her trainer pinched her belly.. skin is loose.. look at her bellybutton and it’s been like that for years

good lord I feel bad putting my forbidden thoughts into words.. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Dont come at me sisters.. I did not lie :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill: 

You should've left this one in the drafts. Every woman's body post pregnancy is different and the majority of them are not going to get back to what they looked like before. Pregnancy permanently changes your shape, dummy. And maybe Britney doesn't care about the loose skin on her belly because it gave her 2 children. 

How awful to compare her body to when she was an actual teenager and now after all the **** she has been through. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, nowimstronger said:

You should've left this one in the drafts. Every woman's body post pregnancy is different and the majority of them are not going to get back to what they looked like before. Pregnancy permanently changes your shape, dummy. And maybe Britney doesn't care about the loose skin on her belly because it gave her 2 children. 

How awful to compare her body to when she was an actual teenager and now after all the **** she has been through. 

You are right, I know Britney is different and special, I should’ve kept my thoughts to myself. I apologize for my unfiltered and insensitive pov

It is politically incorrect in the woke era but I just don’t care anymore and I’m not about tip toeing or playing offended. 

Its not a matter of being 'woke' or 'politically incorrect', its simply wrong and just downright rude. Britney has openly spoken about her struggles with her body, and frankly, even without Britney saying 'I have issues with my body', as a 'fan', you should know better...

...but even beyond that, to say she 'never got her body back, and compare her to others, is wrong, because she literally got into insane shape in 2015 and kept that up until the tour ended in 2018, and there's countless videos of it.

if you're talking about now, she's literally talking about getting back in shape and how she had a negative expirience with a trainer; to read what she said, and then still say ''she never got back!' is, at the very least, rude.

Do better, as a fan.

Edited by ICouldntThinkOfOne
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You need to STOP.

You have 46 posts in this thread, reminding people of something Britney said last year and then clarified the next day, and videos of her being harrassed by paparazzi, all because she essentially said 'A trainer upset me with a comment about my body'...

you've been in several threads celebrating that Britney wasn't wearing her ring, because you don't like her choice of fiance.

You're constantly told your 'opinions' read as negative against Britney. 

That's on you and no one else, and quoting five posts out of 46 (less than a ninth of your posts in this thread alone) doesn't prove your point. 

You having an 'opinion' doesn't excluding you from being rightly criticised for it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

sadly Britney Spears’s career was built on her looks. She ain’t no Whitney, Celine, Mariah. 

I know conservatives and easily-offended people get upset when people talk about her looks and criticize but we ain’t living in a fantasy world. But yeah.. truth is Britney never got her body back after her 2 pregnancies,  even when she was at her thinnest (post pregnancy in 2008 and 2016) it was just not like it used to be, her shape changed.

You look at Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Kardashians etc and their bodies are even better than before their pregnancies so I kinda get why she is so self aware. And I can see why her trainer pinched her belly.. skin is loose.. look at her bellybutton and it’s been like that for years

I'm sorry but her body during The Circus Tour reharseals was as good as her body during OHT if not better

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.png

She definitely got her body back!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.