Britney Jean: Single Rollout

We all know that Myah Britney Jean is a bottomless pit... The 10th anniversary of this... uhmm... body of work (?) approaches, yet there are still many unsolved mysteries, queries etc. etc. Putting them all aside, let's focus on the single rollout for a moment... Which songs would you choose as singles from BJ? 

My choices are:

1. Work *****

2. It Should Be Easy (feat. will.i.flop) [many of you will most likely crucify me for this, but i genuinely enjoy this track, with a proper promotion it could've been an international smash] 

3. Perfume

4. Alien (hadn't they left this glitch in the middle of the song, it could be considered one of the highlights from Britney's entire 2010s output)

*5. Passenger (if the preceding songs perfomed well enough, I would drop this little ditty as a duet with Katy Perry)

britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

You can’t fix it or make it work, really… lol but honestly, Work *****/Perfume/Alien would have been coo just to keep the whole “personal” vibe even though anyone with a brain would listen to BJ and question personal to whom? Myah? Larry? William? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

chillin wit WHO? 

can we bury this album for its anniversary? Hold a funeral perhaps? :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

BRITNEYxVEGAS ep 🤭

1. work ***** (lead single)

2. tik tik boom (feat. T.I) (single #3) 

3. body ache

4. it should be easy (feat. will.i.am)

5. alien

6. perfume (single #2) 

meanwhile body ache being literally myah's demo stuck in the middle of the album ☠️☠️☠️

18 minutes ago, thegrove said:

You can’t fix it or make it work, really… lol but honestly, Work *****/Perfume/Alien would have been coo just to keep the whole “personal” vibe even though anyone with a brain would listen to BJ and question personal to whom? Myah? Larry? William? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

chillin wit WHO? 

can we bury this album for its anniversary? Hold a funeral perhaps? :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

chillin with you ain't even a song... It's an abomination. It makes MMM papi and My Baby sound like masterpiecesBritney Spears Smile GIF

Edited by onlybiczz
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

they've made some of... mmm... let's say... horrid choices -being polite- with this album

Puking with u is one of the worst things i've listened to

Passenger is sooo stupid, it feels like a church b class song

Myah Ache is so evident

I don't know, maybe if the singles were:

01. Work Work

02. Tik Tik Boom

03. Perfume . og video

04. Til It's Gone

05. It should be autotuned.

and let that be an EP adding Hold On Tite

• Love 1
1 minute ago, brymo said:

Agreed but we don't have much to work with.

How about releasing Radar four more times?

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

[Let's pretend that whole album is with her voice]

I would like to get both versions of Perfume. Album version how it was, but dreaming mix With a video of her walking down the street alone at night and being unhappy and unsure of what will happen.

I would like to get Now That I Found You, and release piano ballad version only with verses, with no instrumental parts.

7 hours ago, onlybiczz said:

We all know that Myah Britney Jean is a bottomless pit... The 10th anniversary of this... uhmm... body of work (?) approaches, yet there are still many unsolved mysteries, queries etc. etc. Putting them all aside, let's focus on the single rollout for a moment... Which songs would you choose as singles from BJ? 

My choices are:

1. Work *****

2. It Should Be Easy (feat. will.i.flop) [many of you will most likely crucify me for this, but i genuinely enjoy this track, with a proper promotion it could've been an international smash] 

3. Perfume

4. Alien (hadn't they left this glitch in the middle of the song, it could be considered one of the highlights from Britney's entire 2010s output)

*5. Passenger (if the preceding songs perfomed well enough, I would drop this little ditty as a duet with Katy Perry)

britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

It Should Be Easy was titletrack of 2014s season of germanys next topmodel by heidi klum. so at least in germany it felt a lil bit like a single

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block