Isn't it weird that Britney never made a MV with Justin?

(I obviously have a lot to say about this lol)
If you’re talking about pre-breakup, she toured with NSYNC, did a major televised performance with NSYNC & Aerosmith, and he’s listed as a producer on the Britney album because of their duet for What It’s Like to Be Me. They already had a ton of exposure as a couple, and Justin hadn’t gone solo yet.

Post-breakup, there were too many emotions involved. They were constantly trying to get back at each other, and of course Justin was disturbingly eager to have “Britney” in Cry Me a River. Disturbing because he cared more about his career than he cared about Britney, even though they were infatuated with each other. He took his career too seriously when they were together and afterwards. Aside from that, Britney’s relationship with Justin was very important to her, too. His family became her own in a way. She spent time with them when she could instead of spending time with her own family because they operated like a true family. In addition to them knowing each other since they were kids, Justin has a solid understanding of Britney’s family dynamic. He was going to be her escape from all of that. There was a strong sense of security and stability that she had with him that disappeared when they split, it was traumatizing. Anyway, her family also prevented them from communicating with each other during the con, but Britney has stated over the years that she’d still like to work with him, same goes for Justin. She’s posted videos of herself dancing to his music. And of course Justin continues to write songs about her. He openly talks about how he still loves her and always will, even after he got engaged/married, and is now looking rather miserable 😔. He really did that to himself, though.

So that’s why I think they didn’t do any MV’s together, thanks for coming to my TED talk. They 100% should, though.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I thought they were faking it to promote themselves. Don't you guys think this was made up too?

If you're saying they faked up their relationship to promote themselves i honestly agree.

I guess at some point, they were not in love with each other but they were pretending to still be together to promote their careers. 

You never know with the music industry !

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Mp mar50 said:

If you're saying they faked up their relationship to promote themselves i honestly agree.

I guess at some point, they were not in love with each other but they were pretending to still be together to promote their careers. 

You never know with the music industry !

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1

They hid the relationship for awhile being teen heart throbs it was better for their careers.

Britney was still pretending to be a virgin at the time. 

By time they were fully out as a couple Britney was onto her 3rd album, and was HUGE so was NSYNC very booked and busy.

The relationship ended therefore no video with them. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Also 

Sam was hired by Team Con for the Slumber Party video.

Kevin was in MP because they were quickly engaged at the time. 

Jason was in Criminal he was a temporary co conservator in which he recently came out in favor of the C ship and he's team Jamie. 

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block