Britney and Sam aren’t the only celebrities who don’t wear their wedding rings

• Super Mods

spacer.png

Britney and Sam have been a hot topic this week and seemingly because they were both photographed without their wedding rings. spacer.pngspacer.png

Sam responded with receipts of his own and confirmed that he was in fact wearing his wedding ring. 
spacer.png

Britney has yet to address this but I have a feeling that she’s going to be bringing this up in an upcoming Instagram post. 

There has been back and forth debates on whether or not this insinuates that a divorce is around the corner but Sam’s reps have confirmed that they are still happily married confirmed by Page Six.

NYPICHPDPICT000009026876.jpg?quality=75&
PAGESIX.COM

The actor's rep clears the air after the couple were spotted without their wedding bands. Spears is currently on vacation...

With all of this being said, here’s a list of other celebrities that do not wear their wedding rings as a reminder that this is completely okay and common for celebrities. 

Celebrity-couple-photographed-at-a-red-c
THEWEDDINGSCOOP.COM

Though traditional, wedding rings remain relevant to most people in modern times, but not to all. Here are 30 celebrities who...

What’s your thoughts on this ring fiasco? Let me know down in the comments! 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

it's more concerning to me that some fans have seemingly not learned their lesson and blindly believe every tabloid story without a shred of proof, over whether or not britney and sam wear their wedding rings. people rooting for her relationship to fail so they can go around saying "told you so" are very sad

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
Just now, easy said:

it's more concerning to me that some fans have seemingly not learned their lesson and blindly believe every tabloid story without a shred of proof, over whether or not britney and sam wear their wedding rings. people rooting for her relationship to fail so they can go around saying "told you so" are very sad

It’s very bizarre behaviour. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block