Does Addison Rae remind you of “Primeney” here?

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Sorry but there is no tiktoker on this planet who has the talent, beauty and capabilities of Britney (esp. in her prime).

She worked her *** off to  become an icon. These kids are just shaking their pancakes with no rythm to most boring songs and get clicks because they just ''look'' pretty.

So, issa NO.

I don’t think they mean actually career wise though. I think just the confidence and level of fame/paparazzi. 

In the moment, you didn’t get any Britney vibes while watching? :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Like 1

The only things she reminds me of is Kim K......

Thirsty, desperate, clout-chasing, fake, talentless that will stop at nothing for camera attention

The fact she got the media traction and made the money she has with absolutely ZERO talent is just a reflection of how entertainment has evolved and it makes me sad. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block