Does Addison Rae remind you of “Primeney” here?

• Super Mods
Just now, Emil87 said:

I just checked out her “music”, and if she reminds me of anyone it’s Selena Gomez. Both have whisper vocals with basic, generic instrumentals. She can dance though, I’ll give her that.

But the next “IT” girl she is not, I’m sorry.spacer.png

I respect your opinion! Thanks for commenting :)

I always thought Addison resembled a young Brooke Shields

spacer.png

Herself and team keep trying to push the narrative that she’s this generations Britney. She fully steps right into it. And I think media outlets really want a darling starlet like Britney was in her prime. They want a new young female to build up, to them tear down. 

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

#addison #addisonrae #britney #britneyspears #addisonandbritney #fyp #paparazzi #real...

was championing Addison when I heard she was getting into music and film because she just looks like a star, but after hearing her music and seeing her in He’s All That, sorry but the talent isn’t there. Maybe with more acting classes she can be decent in film. As far as music, she has such a bland high school choir voice, I don’t see, at her age, her vocal abilities improving. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I always thought Addison resembled a young Brooke Shields

spacer.png

Herself and team keep trying to push the narrative that she’s this generations Britney. She fully steps right into it. And I think media outlets really want a darling starlet like Britney was in her prime. They want a new young female to build up, to them tear down. 

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

#addison #addisonrae #britney #britneyspears #addisonandbritney #fyp #paparazzi #real...

was championing Addison when I heard she was getting into music and film because she just looks like a star, but after hearing her music and seeing her in He’s All That, sorry but the talent isn’t there. Maybe with more acting classes she can be decent in film. As far as music, she has such a bland high school choir voice, I don’t see, at her age, her vocal abilities improving. 

Well said! Thanks for commenting :)

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block