Selena Gomez speaks out against the bullying towards Hailey Bieber

Cqleb

25 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Wow this woman has an amazing PR team. 

How can she say she advocates for kindness when she instigated the hate towards Hailey, which has been going on for weeks ?  

How did Selena instigate the hate? The hate started with TikTok, I think. Hailey has been exposed for being a hateful bully. Not only did she constantly shade Selena and friends (mainly Taylor) on multiple occasions, but she also thinks she's above the law because she constantly parks in handicap spots, even though she's been called out many many times (along with Kendall Jenner). They're honestly mean girls who have just been mean one too many times, and the public has turned against them.

I'm sick of the news covering this stupid drama at this point, and I don't think Selena is completely innocent/as nice as the media and her PR team are making her out to be - but it's honestly refreshing to see the mean girls finally get a taste of their own medicine.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

How did Selena instigate the hate? The hate started with TikTok, I think. Hailey has been exposed for being a hateful bully. Not only did she constantly shade Selena and friends (mainly Taylor) on multiple occasions, but she also thinks she's above the law because she constantly parks in handicap spots, even though she's been called out many many times (along with Kendall Jenner). They're honestly mean girls who have just been mean one too many times, and the public has turned against them.

I'm sick of the news covering this stupid drama at this point, and I don't think Selena is completely innocent/as nice as the media and her PR team are making her out to be - but it's honestly refreshing to see the mean girls finally get a taste of their own medicine.

Selena instigated it when she decided to defend Taylor on a five year old clip on Tiktok. Did she really expect her AND Taylor’s fans to not do anything ?  She needs to stop with the fake kindness bs. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, jj_boha said:

Selena instigated it when she decided to defend Taylor on a five year old clip on Tiktok. Did she really expect her AND Taylor’s fans to not do anything ?  She needs to stop with the fake kindness bs. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Fair, I see what you mean. Is she supposed to just take their crap though? Maybe her responding added fuel to the fire but if Hailey and co weren’t constantly shading people, maybe they wouldn’t find themselves in this predicament.

• Super Mods

Man Hailey has got to be the most hated spouse of a celebrity ive EVER seen!

Selena may have not got married to him but she won cause in the end,

Hailey will ALWAYS be compared to Selena.

Selena is the one that got away and Justin knows that.

Why else do u think he still has Selena's tattoo on his arm?

Also btw its obvious that he isnt happy in his marriage.

Heck I haven't seen him happy since he was with Selena!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block