Britney meeting w RCA ?

In before the “what do you want B10 to sound like now that she’s taking over RCA records?”

but srsly I think it’ll be called “Echoes of a Rose: The Visual Album” and she’ll set trends by filming MV’s for each track exclusive to her IG - but they won’t stay around for long cause she and RCA are introducing the “Britney vault” where they’ll shut away her new music when she deactivates her IG kinda like the Disney vault but cooler you know? :elton:

Spoiler

Her performances will be via IG live as well just be prepared I’m excited 

Edited by thegrove
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, BSfan4Ever said:

has this account ever said real things ? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

No, She/He said that Jisoo from BLACKPINK was filming her music video in London but after days it was reported that the video was filmed in Los Angeles.

The truth:

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 1

i trust this account as it's proven to be a reliable source several times.

i just can't get my hopes up tbh. they probably want to check in with her to see what she plans on doing with the outstanding deliverables; girl doesn't care so she'll probably approve another legacy diamond collector's edition greatest hits compilation or something. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 2
19 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This is what I'm curious about! How does a contract, even a renewal, work when a person is in a conservatorship, but even more so, how does it work when someone is out of one? I'd assume that the label want her, but want to avoid issues around being associated or holding her to a contract that wasn't signed by her, context given.

I don't know if this insider is right, but I would assume to some degree, that this meeting would have to happen at some point to move forward for all involved.

Pretty sure the contract has a clausule that handles the possible ending of the conservatorship.

It would be dumb as F. For a huge record label with tons of lawyers to not have put in a clausule that states she either is dropped from the label or still has to fulfil her contract. With the latter making the most sense.

You don't pay millions to sign an artist that could walk out on you with that money without providing you the requirements of the contract just because the artist's conservatorship ended.:clownery_makeup_meme:

Again, that would be plain dumb and stupid of that record label.

I would want to garantee myself that my millions investment pays itself back + profit.

Edited by Midnights
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Midnights said:

Pretty sure the contract has a clausule that handles the possible ending of the conservatorship.

It would be dumb as F. For a huge record label with tons of lawyers to not have put in a clausule that states she either is dropped from the label or still has to filful her contract. With the latter making the most sense.

You don't pay millions to sign an artist that could walk out on you with that money without providing you the requirements of the contract just because the artist's conservatorship ended.:clownery_makeup_meme:

Again, that would be plain dumb and stupid of that record label.

I would want to garantee myself that my millions investment pays itself back + profit.

This 100%! There's no way RCA would have renewed B's contract in 2014 without the security that Britney would remain in their roster of artists with or without the conservatorship in place. Now if B wants to terminate her contract this year, then that's a different story  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

This is not some residency or tour contract which usually has start date and ending date. A record label contract involves from music licensing, music ownership, songwriting credits, creative property, etc. These contracts are pretty extensive and complex 

Edited by pablitonizer

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block