Miley Cyrus ‘River’ music video

Cqleb

The song has to grow on me a bit but am I the only one who wanted her to push the segxiness a bit more, like giving us her Slave 4 U writhing over each other ? Maybe less is more. I just feel like she finally has come into her womanhood this era. She doesn’t look like a teen anymore, the way she moves her body, her lyrics just shows so much confidence.

I think this may be the first time I buy a Miley album and attend her concert! She’s just so badazz and yet segxy! She doesn’t feel forced or inauthentic- I’m living! :bow_bowing_orange:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

The song has to grow on me a bit but am I the only one who wanted her to push the segxiness a bit more, like giving us her Slave 4 U writhing over each other ? Maybe less is more. I just feel like she finally has come into her womanhood this era. She doesn’t look like a teen anymore, the way she moves her body, her lyrics just shows so much confidence.

I think this may be the first time I buy a Miley album and attend her concert! She’s just so badazz and yet segxy! She doesn’t feel forced or inauthentic- I’m living! :bow_bowing_orange:

I've been a casual Miley fan over the years but have never really been a consumer of her art. But just like you say, this Era's got me and I'm throwing dollars her way. shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block