Is this THE best performance of “Radar”?

Just now, pbarcelos said:

Circus Tour was the peak of her stage presence in my opinion.

Her confident body language back them is so cool to watch

DWAD was the peak of her stage presence as primeney tbh and Circus Tour was her peak as *****ney. The choreo wasn't as good as DWAD but we saw some Blackout Britney on tour at times and it was hot. I love the attitude she had like in IUSA video and it was the last time she had her old face so.. Circus is really underrated as an era imo.

20 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

I hated how overly edited her face was though. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

Was it really that edited though? I watched the behind the scenes clips and she looks pretty much the same.

I remember watching the video with my dad a few months before he passed and I remember when we got to the part where she turns around with her hat and says “I got my eye on you”, my dad said “wow she is so beautiful”. For that reason alone, that scene and video will always hold a special place in my heart. ❤️

3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Was it really that edited though? I watched the behind the scenes clips and she looks pretty much the same.

I remember watching the video with my dad a few months before he passed and I remember when we got to the part where she turns around with her hat and says “I got my eye on you”, my dad said “wow she is so beautiful”. For that reason alone, that scene and video will always hold a special place in my heart. ❤️

I'm sorry for your loss, and I'm glad you have that memory with him. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

its only the bedroom scenes where she looks extremely airbrushed example: 1:21

• Love 1
On 3/8/2023 at 4:18 PM, Emil87 said:

🔥 Wow. This is Primeney level and F anyone who thinks otherwise. I can’t believe I was so harsh on this tour back then. I guess because of the inconsistency, but when she was on fire, she was on FIRE. The passion makes all the difference I think, and I hope she finds that passion again now that she’s free. 

I don’t have an issue with this performance, just you. People can disagree so don’t tell others to F off. 

14 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I don’t have an issue with this performance, just you. People can disagree so don’t tell others to F off. 

I wasn’t saying it to anyone in specific, so not sure what your issue is. It’s a pretty common expression, so don’t tell me what and what I can’t say. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block