Britney posts “Toxic” ITZ special performance: "a time where I actually felt like a star instead of my family being the star"

I think this performance is the best non-award show performances that I could proudly show people anytime. The outfit, the dance, the dancers, her hair, makeup, attitude, stage presence was 100% on point.

And I used to noticed that you could hear some of Britney's vocals, but thankfully there was a version with enhanced Britney vocals on youtube.

It may not be perfect, but no one would be able to sing dancing like that.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Queen of watching her best performances :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I love how she’s always been so proud of her accomplishments, so adorable. Like “look, I did that!” Also queen of listening to her own music in her car and randomly buying her own album at the store.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

I think this performance is the best non-award show performances that I could proudly show people anytime. The outfit, the dance, the dancers, her hair, makeup, attitude, stage presence was 100% on point.

And I used to noticed that you could hear some of Britney's vocals, but thankfully there was a version with enhanced Britney vocals on youtube.

It may not be perfect, but no one would be able to sing dancing like that.

Precisely. She gets mad that no one credits her for that 😔

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Everything she reminises about is from the same era. Is this where she thinks she still is?

Bare in mind this was just before her first hiatus and her first marriage.

No :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

this was the time she was happiest in her adult life and she’s been reflecting on that as she starts this new chapter 

• Love 3

The post got deleted. 

It seems everything that takes Britney back to her most successful Eras where she was on Top of the world, gets deleted on her Instagram. 

To me, it seems as if there is a narrative at play on her Instagram where she can only post dancing videos but nothing reminiscent of her dominant period in the music industry. 

Edited by Tony_
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

i love how she appreciates good performances, lightning etc

during CS what i thought she didnt see how bad performances those were.. the whole cheap production, costumes etc.

I consider all criticism of her con performances or work in general to be off limits for this reason, personally. Particularly after Circus. I don’t think it’s fair. She had little to no say in anything and was miserable 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

I consider all criticism of her con performances or work in general to be off limits for this reason, personally. Particularly after Circus. I don’t think it’s fair. She had little to no say in anything and was miserable 

\

totally agree, but at that time I wasn't sure so I thought she just did not understand anymore. who would have said she had no say at all..

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block