If anyone is doing AI music

Haruxx

I would dress up like Madonna?? I would pretend to be a superstar I never thought that me would get me that far. This is literally atrocious  LMAOJDJDJDJDJDJDJ no doubt, they are talented musicians though don’t get me wrong lol 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

what is the program? can someone give the name to me?

People were using diff-svc but owner of that AI closed the access because of people using it to make celebrities sing anything (probably to prevent any copyright issues or lawsuit)... I don't know if there's similar AI that people are using but I guess some people still have access to diff-svc and they have a discord server which you can ask access for it there (don't say you want to use it for Britney they won't give access say something like you want to use it for your favorite game character or something similar) and you have to wait for them to give access.

Another thing I know about it:

You need to know how to use it because it's too complicated and it'll took hours to train AI and you have to wait for it to process the results (it'll also took hours)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block