Which ITZ track do we replace "Milkshake" with?

Wow so many ai Brirney song these days. Yay!!

But for me, Some parts of the ai vocals seem ok but Britney has such a diverse singing technique, it's difficult to generate a voice just like Britney, and this version seems a bit weak imo.

For instance she does these bouncy grudgy vocals with a lot of vocal fry for the verses in 'do something' and 'chaotic', and then she has these stronger yet fun vocals for 'I've just begun' (to much fun for ME, everything I NEED part), and she also has a soft and angellic baby voice in 'that's where you take me' (lalala part in the bridge), and then she also has the oldschool divaish power vocals she often does for riffs, and a mixture of these could have made this ai much better. (Or even many of her song pre-conservatorship...)

And also, instead of replacing, I thing it could have been a good song after 'TOMH'.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, aoki.loid said:

the answer or shadow, they’re great tracks but the answer is a sequel 2 i’m a slave 4 u & shadow is the weaker of the 2 ballads, so if they were gone they’re not as important 🤭

How can I tell if you mean what you say?

You say it so loud but you sound far away 😏

11 hours ago, aoki.loid said:

the answer or shadow, they’re great tracks but the answer is a sequel 2 i’m a slave 4 u & shadow is the weaker of the 2 ballads, so if they were gone they’re not as important 🤭

How can I tell if you mean what you say?

You say it so loud but you sound far away 😏

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block